16. Uninvited guest

As soon as the doorbell rang they both looked at eachother. Who can it be at this time? They both stood up and went towards the door. Taehyung looked through the peephole and saw a fashionable boy standing outside. Who is he? Did Jungkook have a boyfriend? So the clothes in the closet are also his and not for Taehyung? He felt tears stinging inside his eyes. Did he again trusted someone easily?

Jungkook asked, "Who is it?" But Taehyung didn't reply. So he himself looked through the peephole. As soon as he saw the face of the person standing outside his apartment his expressions changed quickly. He felt like the devil himself came to meet him. He said, "Oh no it's my brother Jimin. This Jimin why the hell did he come here at this time?"

Taehyung felt like he was flying in the air. So the boy is Jungkook's brother and not his boyfriend. He felt relieved but soon panicked when he realised that the boy is Jungkook's brother. He doesn't want to meet Jungkook's family right now. He looked at Jungkook with panicked eyes and Jungkook understood quickly what Taehyung is thinking. He said, "Tae you hide somewhere. I will try to send him home as soon as possible." Taehyung nooded and said, "Ok I will hide somewhere." He quickly went towards the living room to find a place to hide.
After Taehyung left, Jungkook looked around to see if something related to Taehyung is outside. He saw that Taehyung's shoes are still infront of the door. He quickly picked them and placed them inside the cupboard.

Otherside Jimin was continuously ringing the bell. He started getting worried because Jungkook is not opening the door even after five minutes. Is Kookie already? He was thinking about Jungkook's wellbeing when Jungkook opened the door. Jimin saw that his brother is absolutely fine. He took a deep breath and said, "Oh my God Jungkook can't you open the door a little early? I thought you might be sleeping but then I thought why you are taking this much time. You never took this much time for opening the door. You know how much worried I was for you?" Jimin said with slight anger in his voice.
"Hyung I was sleeping. Anyways what are you doing here at this time?" Jungkook asked.
"Offcourse I came here to meet you." He then stretched his neck and tried to look inside and asked, "Now you won't even invite your brother inside?"
"Oh sorry Hyung. Please come inside." Jungkook said.

Jimin know that his brother don't like others entering inside his house. That's why he asked for permission. Jungkook likes to live in privacy that's why he doesn't like much when others even his family members visit him like this.
Jungkook then suddenly said, "N-no wait you can't enter inside."
But Jimin was not at all going to leave like this. He came here for a mission from his family and that is to find out about Jungkook's hidden boyfriend. He came here to investigate his brother's house to find something about his boyfriend. If Jungkook really had a boyfriend then their mom dad won't force him to get married and instead will ask Jungkook to do so. It will ensure Jimin's freedom. So for his freedom he will try his best to find something about his brother's boyfriend.

Jimin said, "Look I am your older brother and even if you didn't allow me to enter inside then I will do it by my own." Saying that he entered the apartment and ran quickly to the living room.
Jungkook tried to stop, "Hy-hyung w-wait..."
But Jimin started acting and held his stomach, "Oh god my stomach is hurting Kookie. Let me use your washroom." Saying that he ran inside the washroom and now Jungkook had no choice but to wait. His was getting mad because of his brother's behaviour. But now what he can even do. The trouble named Jimin had already entered inside his house. He don't have any choice other than waiting.

Jimin came out of the washroom and looking around the house. Jungkook said in a serious voice, "Hyung what are you even looking at?" Jungkook's eyes had turned sharp and his jaw is clenched.
Jimin knows that it's sign that his brother is getting irritated by him. He understood that Jungkook didn't like how Jimin just entered inside his apartment and disturbed his private space. But what he can even do? He can't just go back like this without any news. His whole family is waiting to hear any good news from him. What he will answer them? He acted as if he didn't saw his brother's irritated expressions and said, "Kookie why you aren't coming home now-a-days? Mom and dad are missing you a lot."