55. Old lady

Next day
Jungkook and Taehyung are having breakfast with their daughter when suddenly the door bell rings.
Areum stood up from her chair and said while running towards the door, "I will open it."
Jungkook shouts, "Don't run like this. You will hurt yourself."

Soon Areum came back with a slightly irritated face.
Taehyung asks, "Who was it?"
Areum says, "There is an uncle outside. I don't know him. He is asking about mumma."
Taehyung says, "About me? You both finish your breakfast. I will go and see who it is."
Saying that he went towards the door.
As Taehyung leaves Areum looks at her dadda and says, "Dadda don't let any other man take mumma away from you. You also go behind him."
Hearing this Jungkook immediately stood up from his place and says, "This will never happen." He then pats her head softly and says, "You finish your breakfast. I will go and see."

When Jungkook reaches the living room he finds Taehyung already coming towards him. Taehyung was holding a bouquet of lily flowers in his hands. He was looking really happy after getting those flowers.
When Taehyung see Jungkook he says, "Hubby thank you so much for these flowers."
Hearing this Jungkook looks at him confusedly because he haven't ordered any flowers. He takes the bouquet from Taehyung's hand and starts observing it carefully. He finds a card in between the flowers.
'Taehyung are you free tonight? Would you like to have dinner with me tonight? My private number is .......... I will wait for your answer.' Below this Austin's name was written.
Jungkook didn't think that Austin will try to find their home address. It seems his enemy is trying to be close to his wife.

Taehyung asks, "You haven't bought these flowers for me?"
Jungkook didn't say anything and went out of the apartment with the flower bouquet. He slams the main door shut.
Just after two minutes he came back inside. But this time the bouquet was not in his hands.
Taehyung has already guessed from his reaction that those flowers were sent by Austin. He feels really weird thinking why the male will send flowers to him.

Jungkook says, "If you like flowers then I will give you a bouquet daily. But only I can give flowers to you. No one else."
Taehyung wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck and says after pecking the male's lips, "Of course hubby. You are only one for me. You are different from everyone else. You are my handsome and romantic hubby."
Jungkook places his hands on Taehyung's waist and asks, "How I am different from others?"
Taehyung says, "You are gentle. You care about me. You are talented. And most importantly you have a good heart. Your voice is so sweet and charming. And along with them you also know how to make tasty food. In this world there is no other person like you. A multi-talented person. That's what you are my hubby. The person whom I loves more than my life."
Taehyung praises his husband. He feels like it's important sometimes. Jungkook always compliments him. So from now on he will also do the same thing. He will try to make his hubby know that he is most perfect man in Taehyung's eyes.
Hearing all those compliments Jungkook's mood brightens. He hugs Taehyung tightly feeling really satisfied hearing all those things.
Soon they both join Areum to finish their breakfast.
After that they both drop her at school and then went to their own works.

Evening
Taehyung has just finished his photoshoot for his new movie 'The Korean Princess.' He is one of the main lead that's why firstly his photoshoot is done.
He came out of the studio when someone appears in front of him. Taehyung looks upward to find two black eyes starting at him. He says, "M-Mr. Williams?"
Austin says, "Are you going home? My car is here only. I can drop you." Saying that he points towards the limousine standing nearby.
Taehyung says, "No thanks. I am waiting for someone." Taehyung knows he is a married person and he doesn't want to create any problems in his married life just because of an outsider. Anyways he has already decided that he will stay away from Austin.
Taehyung is slowly slowly understanding Austin's intentions. The male is intentionally following him. And Taehyung is not at all interested in entertaining him.
Austin was about to say something else when a black Mercedes Benz stops near them. Taehyung quickly say bye to Austin and enters inside the car.
Austin looks towards the car with angry eyes. He signals something to his bodyguards.
Bodyguards say, "Yes sir." And immediately starts following the black car.