39. Pregnant

Lee Jong SukAge: 29CEO of a big company

                       Lee Jong Suk
Age: 29
CEO of a big company. Mainly involved in hotel and estate business. Also have some resources in entertainment industry.
Owner of Lotte Hotel. Most famous five star hotel in Korea.
Relationship: Single
Searching for a girl since last five years but couldn't find her.
(I thought about companies name for almost fifteen minutes and the result is here: No name. 😁😁😁😁😁)

Lee family history:
Senior Mr. Lee have two sons.
The elder son has a wife and a son, Lee Do-hyun.
Younger son has a wife and a daughter, Lee Si-young and son, Lee Jong Suk.
T

he elder son has cheated on his fiance and had married to a cunning and evil woman.
Senior Lee couple were not happy from their elder son's act but still they both had loved their both grandsons equally and their granddaughter is the princess of the house.
Lee Si-young is married. Her husband is a famous doctor in America and they both are living in America with her husband's family and their five years old twins.
Despite senior couple's efforts, Lee Do-hyun turns about to be a evil person. He is always jealous of his younger brother and this jealous turned into complete hatred when Mr. Lee had given his company to Jong Suk.
Mr. Lee had always known that their your grandson is a intelligent and talented person. He had also known about the evil intentions of his elder son's family that why he had given his company to his younger grandson who is much more capable for it than any other person in his family.

In a hotel room

A man is sitting in a hotel room while drinking continuously. He just wants to destroy his younger brother. It is known other than Lee Do-hyun.
Do-hyun says to the boy who is sitting beside him with almost no clothes, "Grandpa always favours Jung Suk. He don't even considers my opinions. What I do to with him?"
The boy says, "I have an idea."
Do-hyun looks at him with a frown and asks, "What is it Baekhyun?"
Baekhyun replies, "Look your grandpa always favours your younger brother. Why don't you do something that will make him more considerable towards you?"
Do-hyun says irritatedly, "What you wants to say? Say it clearly."
Baekhyun says, "Why don't you give him a future heir? I mean if you will have a kid and if it turns out to be a boy then your grandpa won't be able to resist him. You have told me that your brother is not interested in getting married or in any kind of relationship so you can provide a heir to your grandpa and this will automatically increase your value in your grandpa's eyes."
Do-hyun thinks for sometime and says, "Yes you have a point. I am sure my brother is not interested in relationships and if I will give him a future heir then grandpa have to support me. But then again from where I find someone who will play along with me in this game."
Baekhyun looks at him with seductive expressions and says, "You can use me daddy."
Do-hyun raise his eyebrow. Baekhyun says, "I am already pregnant."
Do-hyun says, "Is it mine? I don't think so."
Yes it is not Do-hyun's. He got pregnant by that Mr. Kang. He had decided to abort it but now that he can use this child then he had changed his mind. Through this child Baekhyun can enter the Lee family which is one of the prestigious families of Korea.
He says, "You just need a child to get your grandfather's support so why do you care if it is yours or not. Who will gonna search for it?"
Do-hyun smirks and says, "You are a smart one. But what you wants in return? I am sure you aren't gonna do it for charity only."
Baekhyun says, "Nothing much just your help in my career."
Do-hyun says, "Sure then it's a deal. I will help you in your career and you will help me in getting company from your younger brother."
Baekhyun says, "Deal."
Do-hyun gulps the wine present in his glass and says, "No why don't we enjoy for sometime on bed baby."
Baekhyun says, "As you wish daddy."