40. Heartbreak

With Seokjin

As soon as Taehyung leaves the house, Seokjin also leaves his house to meet his boyfriend. His heart is pounding in his chest. He doesn't want his assumptions to be true.
Soon he reached his boyfriend's apartment but it was close. He uses the spare key to enter inside the apartment. After reaching inside and settling himself on the couch present in the living room he calls Seojoon. On phone:
Seojoon: Jin can we talk some other time I am busy right now.
Seokjin: No we need to talk right now. I am waiting for you at your apartment, come as soon as possible.
Seojoon: But Jin I am busy right now. We can talk later.
Seokjin: No I want to talk right now. You are ignoring me from last one month. I won't take it anymore. Come home as soon as possible.
Seojoon: I-it's nothing like that. I am not trying to ignore you. It's just my work due to which I am busy.
Seokjin: You are really busy or you are ignoring me due to guilt. Tell me you are ignoring me because you are guilty of sleeping with someone else behind my back.
Seojoon: J-Jin i-i....
Seokjin: Come home. I will wait for you.

Saying that Seokjin cuts the call. He was showing himself strong while talking to Seojoon but now he couldn't control himself and burst into tears.
He and Seojoon had been dating since their college days. They were an ideal couple. Seokjin is an orphan due to which Seojoon's mother was not ready to accept their relationship but Seojoon has always supported him. At last she agreed to their relationship because of her son but till now she is not happy with them being together.
Seojoon knows that his mother's behaviour is not good with his boyfriend that's why he was trying to get a job in America so that they can shift there. He is a computer and haking expert. He works in the cyber security department of a well-to-do company which pays him well. But because of his mother's behaviour with his boyfriend he had decided to shift in America with Seokjin.
He has been trying to get a job in America for the last one year and just last month he got a job in a big company in America. The company had asked him to join within two months. They both were planning to prepare everything and shift to America soon.
But now it seems like it won't be happening.
Why does life sucks so much?

After half hour

Seojoon reaches his apartment. He sees his boyfriend sitting in the living room with an emotionless face and red eyes indicating that he has been crying.
Seojoon immediately goes near him. He sits beside Seokjin and says while holding his hands, "J-Jin I didn't mean to do something like this. It was a mistake which happened for the first and last time. I was drunk that night and it happened. P-Please forgive me. W-We can forget it right. Please say something. Please Jin."
Jin says, "No we can't just forget about it Seojoon."
Seojoon says, "B-But w-why look...."
Seokjin cuts him off and asks, "You are asking why? Tell me then why aren't you able to forget everything till now since it's been a month since that incident happened. Tell me will you be able to overcome the guilt that you had done wrong with someone. Will you be really able to forget everything?"
Seojoon didn't say anything and just looks down. It's true that he won't be able to forget whatever happened that night. He still feels guilty about the thing he had done with Kiara. He still feels guilty in facing his boyfriend. Due to this guilt only he has been ignoring Seokjin for the past one month.
But he  also doesn't want to lose his boyfriend whom he had loved since their college days.

Seokjin takes a deep breath and says, "Let's break up."
Seojoon looks at Seokjin with teary eyes whose tears are also flowing continuously. He says, "N-no no please Jin don't say like that. I know I have made a mistake and I am regretting it since last month but please don't talk about break up. W-We can still solve this."
Seokjin shouts angrily, "How? How are you gonna solve this when you have made her pregnant? Tell me how you will solve this?"
Seojoon looks at Seokjin with horrified expressions. He was not expecting something like this to happen. Because of that one drunk mistake now an innocent soul's life is also at stake.