42. America visit

Everyone in the police station is aware of the angry man standing at the door except the police inspector who was back facing the door.
Taehyung's cries are increasing and the inspector has a smug look on his face after looking at him crying like this.
Taehyung looked towards the door and made surprise expressions after seeing Jungkook standing there as if he didn't already know that the man was present there from earlier only.
He makes his expressions as vulnerable as possible with big fat tears rolling from his eyes. He says in a small voice, "H-Hubby."
Jungkook's heart aches after seeing his love in such a vulnerable state. His red teary puppy eyes from which tears are continuously flowing on his chubby cheeks. These tears are piercing his heart. Jungkook's eyes turn darker after seeing those tears.

Namjoon speaks breaking the silence, "Inspector we would like to talk with you."
The inspector turns around after hearing him but he was not expecting the Jeon Jungkook standing infront of him. A shiver runs down his spine after looking at those dark eyes.
He immediately says, "M-Mr. Jeon w-what brings you here sir?"
Jungkook looks at him with dark eyes and asks in a dangerous voice, "What made you arrest my wife like this? On top of that you dared to raise your hand on him."
Inspector looks at him with wide confused eyes. Is Mr. Jeon talking about this newcomer Taehyung? No no it can't be true. Taehyung is just a newcomer in the entertainment industry while Mr. Jeon is like a god in Korea. They don't have any match. He tries to understand himself. He says, "Mr. Jeon about whom you are talking? I can't quite understand. I had arrested Mr. Taehyung for an attempt to murder. I think you are misunderstanding something."

Before anyone can say anything, Taehyung says while still crying, "H-Hubby look now he is saying that I am not your wifey. Do you think I don't match your standards? Am I not a good wifey? He is saying I am low class since starting. Now he is saying that I don't match your standards." And a new set of tears start flowing from his eyes.
Jungkook's expressions immediately soften while looking at his crying baby. He says, "You are the best for hubby baby. Now stop crying soon you will be out of there and I will find the mastermind behind this all really soon. Now stop crying and wipe your tears for me."
Taehyung nods and starts wiping his tears with a cute little pout.
Jungkook now can clearly see the red handprint mark on Taehyung's chubby cheek. He looks at the inspector with dark angry eyes who is just about to pee in his pants.

The inspector was standing shell shocked. He don't remember anything like that saying to Taehyung. He hadn't even talked with the boy properly. The boy himself was cursing him and now he is acting all innocent. He is such a little devil.
He was not expecting something like this to happen. He never even in his dreams have imagined that this newcomer is married to Korea's biggest business tycoon. Not only in the business world Jungkook holds power in the political system of Korea also.
His own father is a minister in Korea. That's why he is so arrogant. He had arrested many celebrities before but never allowed bail to them unless they got ready to sleep with him. He was expecting to do the same with Taehyung after watching his beauty and charm but who would have thought that this little devil is a member of the Jeon family.
His father has always asked him to not mess with the Jeon family and especially with the youngest son of the Jeon family. Jeon Jungkook is not someone with whom you can mess easily. You will have to face consequences for your act.
He doesn't know how Jungkook is involved in political matters.
Infact no one knows how Jungkook is related to the political affairs of Korea. The truth is that Jungkook is not related to political affairs but surely Jk is attached to them.

Namjoon again says, "Inspector we will like to talk about the bail procedure of Mrs. Jeon."
The inspector nods quickly. He immediately takes bail papers and signs on them. After that he opens the look up gate for Taehyung to come out.
Taehyung comes out of the look up and then hugs his husband tightly who kisses his forehead in a reassuring and loving way.
Soon they all leaves the police station and comes near Jungkook's car.
Jungkook's eyes then lands on the other two people present there whom he had ignored previously. He looks at Yeonjun and his expressions immediately turns to that of what the fuck.
Namjoon also looks in the direction where his boss is looking and he bites his lips to stop himself from laughing.
Yeonjun turns red due to embarrassment. He came here like this because he was trying to impress Mrs. Jeon by helping him in this situation. He thought if he will be able to impress him then maybe Taehyung will ask his boss to increase his salary. I mean yes his salary is more than enough but who will refuse if it's increasing right.