23. Confession

Jungkook went towards the door to check who it is. It was Namjoon.
Namjoon greeted his boss, "Good afternoon boss."
Jungkook hummed and asked, "Did you got the footage?"
Namjoon said, "Yes boss." And took out a pendrive from his pocket. He passed the pendrive to Jungkook who took it and placed it inside his pocket.
Jungkook said, "Alright then complete your work. I will tell you later what to do more."
Namjoon said, "Ok boss." He then left from there. Jungkook also closed the door and went to his office room. He then placed the pendrive inside his desk and then again went towards the living room.

Taehyung had already set up everything for their gaming session. He was waiting for Jungkook but Jungkook is taking a lot of time. He pouted at that. Soon he saw Jungkook coming towards the couch. He whined and asked, "Why you took so much time?"
Jungkook smiled and said, "It was something work related. I am really sorry for delay baby."
Taehyung said while still pouting, "Ok I forgive you. But next time I won't do."
Jungkook chuckled and said, "Alright your highness."
Taehyung grinned and said, "Ok peasant."
Jungkook gasped and said, "I am not a peasant. I am King here and you are my beautiful and gorgeous queen." Taehyung blushed at that. He was feeling giddy inside after receiving compliments from Jungkook. He said to hide his flustered state, "Ok now come on its game time." Jungkook nodded and soon they both logged into the game using their own accounts.
Taehyung's account is of a male character, Warrior 278. It was made by his brother Yoongi some years ago. Taehyung is not a good player. He just play this game sometimes. He is on 3rd rank in game server. It is also achieved by his brother.
While Jungkook's character is of a female, Princess148. It was made by his brother Jimin five years ago. He forced Jungkook to play it. Jungkook didn't spend much time while playing this game but he is already on rank 1 in game server due to his intelligence.
Taehyung said, "You know my character is of a male. It was made by my cousin brother. I am not a very good player so please don't laugh at me Jungkook."
Jungkook said, "Don't worry I won't do. And for your surprise my character is a female one. Actually my brother made this account for me. He practically forced me to play this game."
Taehyung said, "You know Jungkook I am already married to someone in the game. And my gaming wife is really powerful. Her fighting skills are really good." Taehyung's gaming wife is really skilled in killing people. While doing mission Taehyung had to do nothing much. His wife handles everything skillfully.
Jungkook said, "I am also married in the game."
Taehyung said, "Oh look Jungkook my gaming wife is online. Later we will play with her in the team. You should see how my gaming wife is skilled in this game."
Jungkook said, "Oh i see. Anyways my husband is also online." Taehyung glared at him after hearing my husband. Jungkook quickly realised what he just said, "I mean my gaming husband is also online."
Taehyung said, "Oh ok. I think we should play in a four man team."
Jungkook said, "Ok. Tell me where is your character?"
Taehyung said, "My character is in main city near bridge."
Jungkook said, "Ok I will be there soon." Saying that he started taking his character towards Taehyung's location.
Taehyung saw his gaming wife coming towards him. He said, "Look Jungkook my gaming wife Princess148 is here. Where are you?"
Jungkook looked at Taehyung in shock and said, "Tae are you serious. My account name is Princess148. Are you Warrior278?"
Taehyung gasped and looked at Jungkook with shock. His gaming wife is none other than his own husband. What a coincidence? They both have been playing this game as a married couple for the last two years. And now they are really a married couple. It also means that Jungkook is top player of game server. Taehyung looked towards Jungkook in aww and said, "Oh my god Jungkook you are top player in this game server. Please make me your student." He said so innocently that Jungkook felt his heart going wild for Taehyung.
They both started playing. It was like normal times. Jungkook is leading them while Taehyung is just following him. Whenever Taehyung will see any monster or enemy on screen he will start shouting as if they are really infront of him. Jungkook will laugh at him and Taehyung will whine everytime. Like this they spend their whole evening in playing video games. At night they both had their dinner prepared by Jungkook. Then he helped Taehyung in freshening up and then himself took a shower. They both slept while hugging eachother without knowing that a new scandal is on their way.