54. Old friend

Jungkook, Taehyung and Areum are now on the beach. The whole area is reserved by Jungkook. Bodyguards are present slightly away from them.
Taekook are sitting on the sand while enjoying the sunset while Areum is busy making a sand castle.

A car stopped slightly away from them. A man with dark expressions and aura is sitting on the backseat of the car. A boy who is wearing a mini black dress is sitting beside him. The boy places his hand on that man's chest.
"Remove your hand." Austin says irritatedly.
Baekhyun removes his hand from his chest in surprise. He says in a frightened voice, "Oh! Please forgive me Mr. Williams."
Although he is still very desperate. Austin himself has searched for him and even let him live a quality life. He was truly the biggest backer of Baekhyun. But then why did the male have never tried to touch him till now. Why? Is he not charming enough in Austin's eyes? Doesn't Austin like him? But if Austin doesn't like Baekhyun then why is he helping him? If said in simpler words then Baekhyun can't understand the reason for Austin to approach him? Nothing is making sense to him. He is desperate to know answers but he doesn't have the guts to ask these things from the other male.
Baekhyun looks outside and sees that they are slightly away from the beach area. He asks, "Mr. Williams! What are we doing here?"
Williams just ignores him and says nothing. He is just looking at the boy standing beside Jeon Jungkook. It was Taehyung. After meeting Baekhyun, Austin realised that the name, Byun Baekhyun the boy had left behind was fake. The male sitting beside is not Mr. Byun whom he used to know. His real name is Kim Taehyung.
If the male sitting beside him hasn't said that he knows Taehyung then Austin will have thrown him out a long time ago.

This story started almost six years ago. He was leading Black Swan in fighting against JK Group's head JK. In that fight he hasn't only lost his brother but also his left leg.
Three years ago he was going through rehabilitation in the Health and Care Federation of London where he met an instructor there who used to give physiological counseling to him and his name was Mr. Byun.
Initially Austin used to hate Mr. Byun but later on he has started accepting the male. And soon he has developed feelings towards his instructor, Mr. Byun.
Later Mr. Byun has told him that he is leaving the federation so Austin has asked his name and contact details from the male. He has promised himself that the day he will stand again on his legs he will surely find Mr. Byun.
But who has thought that Mr. Byun has left the wrong name for him. He has told his name Byun Baekhyun to Austin. But after meeting Baekhyun he has realised that he has the wrong information all along.
One of Austin's staff members has seen Mr. Byun on tv and that's how he was able to find the male. But now why the male is with Jeon Jungkook.

After being silent for a long time, Austin asks, "What is the relation between Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung?"
This thing is making him worried right now. The boy whom he likes is with his enemy right now. What should he do about it?
Baekhyun says in a slightly sad tone, "Mr. Jeon is somehow close to Taehyung's husband. They both confessed it once."
Baekhyun has somehow guessed that only one reason can be behind Austin asking this question and tracking them like this. He is somehow interested in Taehyung. Damn it! Why are all men crazy for Taehyung only?

Austin asks again, "And who is that little girl?"
Baekhyun looks at the girl carefully and says, "She is Mr. Jeon's daughter." He clearly remembers the scandal in which Jungkook's daughter's picks were released.
Austin looks at Taehyung and Jungkook for one last time and orders his driver to drive away from there.
Austin has decided that he will make Taehyung his. Even if the male is already married. Austin will remove Taehyung's husband from his way and have the male all to himself.
But now the main question is how can he meet Taehyung?
If only they had stayed there for some more time than they would have seen Taehyung and Jungkook kissing each other lovingly.

Some days later
Taehyung has attended the launch event of Loversland as he is the global brand ambassador of this clothing brand.
After everything finishes Taehyung lefts from the hotel in which event was taking place and finds a black Rolls Royce standing in front of him. He thought it was the car Jungkook has sent for him as the male himself can't pick him because of some important work.
He immediately went towards the car and entered on the backseat. He said, "Let's go."
The driver doesn't say anything and starts driving the car.
But soon after another black Rolls Royce parks in front of the hotel. It was sent by Jungkook to pick Taehyung.