25. Taehyung's acting skills

Next Morning

Taehyung woke up alone in the room. He freshened up and left the room. He saw his husband preparing breakfast for them. He hugged Jungkook from behind and said, "Good morning hubby."
Jungkook smiled and said, "Good morning love. Breakfast is almost ready. I think you should wait at the dining table." Taehyung hummed and went towards the dining table.
Soon Jungkook came with their breakfast. While having breakfast, Jungkook told Taehyung that he had a very urgent meeting to attend so he needed to leave for the office.
Taehyung decided to stay at home today.
Soon Jungkook left for his office. Taehyung wash all the dishes and then decided to watch some drama to pass his time. In middle of his drama he got a call from Sehun. He picked it and hears Sehun, "Hello Tae. How are you now? Are you feeling alright now?"
Taehyung replied, "Yes Hyung I am perfectly fine. And once again thank you so much for your help."
Sehun said, "Oh come on don't be so formal with me. You are like a younger brother to me. But if you really want to thank me then I have an offer for you."
Taehyung asked curiously, "What is it Hyung?"
Sehun said, "Why don't you give me a dinner treat? You know how much I likes free food."
Taehyung laughed at that. Sehun is an international celebrity who earns a lot within a day but still he wants free food. He said, "Ok done. I will surely give you a treat today only. But if you are free offcourse?"
Sehun said, "I am absolutely free today. Text me the address and timing."
Taehyung said, "Alright Hyung I will do that."
After that they ended their call.

Taehyung saw that it was almost lunch time. He decided to visit his husband. Soon he got ready and left the apartment.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

True Love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें