18. Movie shooting

As soon as the doorbell rang they both panicked. Both were having one thought, 'Is it again Jimin?'
They both moved towards the door and Jungkook saw through the peephole but to his relief it was Namjoon. Jungkook opened the door and said, "What is it?"
Taehyung also sighed after seeing the person on otherside of the door. He thought to give them privacy and said, "I will be in the living room." Jungkook nodded and soon Taehyung left.
Namjoon said, "Boss you asked to find whole information about Baekhyun so here it is." He gave a folder to Jungkook and continued, "Also I personally talked to director Michael and confirmed the role you said for Mrs. Jeon."
Jungkook nodded and said, "Good I will inform you what you need to do further."
Namjoon said, "Ok boss. I will take my leave then. Good night." Saying that he left from there.

Jungkook also close the door and went to the living room. He saw Taehyung sitting on couch playing some vedio games on his phone. Taehyung felt like someone entered inside the room. He closed his game and looked towards Jungkook.
Jungkook said, "I want to talk about something."
Taehyung said, "Oh ok what is it?"
Jungkook sat beside Taehyung and said, "I had arranged something for you." Taehyung looked at him curiously and waited for him to complete what he wants to say.

Jungkook again said, "I had arranged a role for you in Sleeping Beauty. It's not a very important one but it's screen appearance is of lot time. You had to play role of main servant of the queen in the movie." He told everything related to the role to Taehyung. It's not Jungkook can't arrange a important role for Taehyung in the movie. He can even make him the lead actress of the movie but if he did so then netizens will start thinking that Taehyung got all these things because he used some type of dirty ways to get such an important role. It will affect his career in future so Jungkook decided that it's better for Taehyung's future to let him perform as a not so important character in the movie. It will give him long term benefits.

Taehyung also understood Jungkook's intentions clearly. It will surely benefit him in future. He must say Jungkook is a very smart and intelligent business man. He is a distant thinker and knows very well what is beneficial for himself. He agreed with whatever Jungkook planned for him. They talked about it for a very long time and then they both decided to have some sleep because it's already late in the night.

One week later
Nothing much happened during this whole week. They both follow their usual routine. But they are now slightly close to each other. Taehyung really likes to stare at Jungkook whenever he cooks inside the kitchen. He started liking and trusting Jungkook. Jungkook also tried to make Taehyung as much comfortable as he can with himself. Jimin also didn't disturb them from the past one week. Taehyung also visited his uncle once in the week and spend a lot of time with his daughter. He missed her a lot. He also visited Seokjin and they spend their whole day enjoying each others company.

From today Sleeping Beauty's shooting is going to start. Taehyung is really excited about it. Jungkook said that he will drop him and Taehyung agreed with it without even thinking twice. They both had their breakfast and then left for the studio where shooting is going to happen. When Taehyung reached the studio he saw that many artists are getting their make up done and many are trying their costumes. He greeted the assistant director and went to find the make up artist to let his make up done.
When he reached the back stage, he met Baekhyun whose makeup just finished.

Baekhyun was shocked to see Taehyung but soon his surprised expressions changed to hatred. He remembered how Taehyung insulted him that day in the hospital corridor. He decided to drop his caring brother's act and asked, "What are you doing here?"
Taehyung understood that Baekhyun was shocked to see him here. He replied casually, "I came here for shooting offcourse."
"But your name was removed from the audition right?" Baekhyun said.
Taehyung smirked and said, "How do you know that my name has been removed?"
Baekhyun soon realised what he just said. He tried to think of an explanation and said, "Offcourse a no brain person will also know because you don't have any acting experience. Why will someone cast you for a movie? Huh!"
Taehyung said, "You are right I don't have any acting experience and you tried a lot to stop me but what happened? I am standing here infront of you. You couldn't stop me Mr. Byun." He said teasingly.