32. Yoongi in Korea

Afternoon
Now the whole Jeon family is having their lunch peacefully. After lunch they all decided to go for a small picnic at their farmhouse located outside of Seoul and then have dinner outside only.
Everyone got ready for the picnic. Taehyung prepared a small basket for kids. Then they all left from there.

Farmhouse:

Everyone reached the farmhouse

Everyone reached the farmhouse. A big ground covered with grass was present in the front of the house. They all decided to sit there.
Jungkook gave a tour of the whole area to his wife and daughter.

Areum told her dadda that she wants to fly a kite and Jungkook agreed without any delay.
They both started flying kite. Jungkook was holding Areum in his arms with his one hand and flying the kite using the other. Taehyung looked at his husband with sparkling eyes. He also wants to try this. He stood up from the ground and then went towards his husband and daughter.

Hae-jun also started whining infront of his parents. Bogum and Yeo-been just sighed and agreed to fly a kite with him.
Somi also pouted towards Hoseok who agreed without any delay. Soon the third couple also left.
Like them the fourth couple i.e. Wonwoo and So-min also left leaving a single Jimin alone. He pouted at his own misery and said, "If only I also had a partner." Saying that he got lost in the dreams of someone. 😏😏😏😏 (You know. I know. We all know.)

With Taekook
Jungkook soon placed Areum down and then again started flying his kite. It was flying really high and Areum is jumping happily looking at it. She is looking towards her dadda as if he is some kind of superhero. She said squealing, "Wow dadda. It's flying so high. Look. Look."
Jungkook just chuckled at his excited daughter.

Soon Taehyung came near them and started clinging to his husband. He said squealing, "Wow hubby. You are so good at it." He then said, "But I also want to try. Please."
Jungkook immediately gave the kite's wire to Taehyung who grinned happily holding it. But as it's his first time flying a kite so he doesn't really know what to do. So the kite slowly started coming down.
Areum said teasingly, "Mumma you don't know how to fly it. Why did you even take it?Give it back to dadda. You can't fly a kite."

Taehyung pouted hearing that. He then looked towards his husband with cute puppy eyes and said while whining, "Hubby look she is teasing me."
Jungkook glared at his daughter playfully and said, "Yaah you can't just tease your mom like this." He then held the wire from behind Taehyung and again started flying it. Taehyung was just standing there holding the wire lightly while smiling widely.

Areum smiled widely looking towards her parents. They both are looking so happy together. Now her mumma doesn't have to work hard to earn for both of them. She felt really happy looking at her parents. Soon she also joined them and that's how the whole family spent their next hour enjoying eachother's company.

After flying kites, everyone again came back to the place where they were sitting initially.
They drank some water and then started playing some more games. This time Jimin also joined enjoying his time with his family.
It was now nearly evening time and kids started whining for food. Taehyung immediately opened the small basket and took out the snacks which he packed earlier. Everyone took one packet and started enjoying them.
Soon they left from there and decided to go to some famous restaurant for their dinner.