Chapter seven- Danny

"AJ, AJ, AJ!"
"Woah woah wow slow down there, what's up?"
"Okay so, I know she's pretty, but I wasn't expecting this to happen. Am I going insane?! I-"
"-You sir, are talking way too damn fast" AJ interrupted.
He was right though. I was so panicked I completely forgot that I was rambling my words. I couldn't stop my heart from racing and I guess my mouth was going the same pace.
"Now slow down, and tell me what exactly happened." AJ pronounced calmly.
"I was sitting with Tally up on the roof, and-"
"Wait who's Tally?"
"The kid!"
"Oh damn, she told you her name?"
"Yes. Anyways, she said it was very obvious that I like lianna..."
"It is." AJ exclaimed with a chuckle. "I'm honestly surprised SHE hasn't noticed yet." He laughed even harder. "Damn that's embarrassing!"
"Dude." I paused and gave him a blank stare.
AJ cleared his throat. "Ahem, Sorry."
"What do I do man? I can't like her!"
"Why not?" He asked blankly.
"BECAUSE SHE WONT LIKE ME BACK!" I shouted in a worrisome tone.
"Haha. You sound like a sissy." He chuckled.
"I am NOT a sissy."
"Dude I'm not too sure about that one. Plus, I saw her eyeing you and Tally on the roof all googly eyes for you." AJ said. At this point he wasn't even laughing. He was full on wheezing.
"What if I don't WANT to like her?"
"You can't just NOT like her man, Caint nobody do that."
"What would YOU do?"
"Good question...if I were you, I'd tell her."
"What? AJ, you've NEVER told a girl you liked her."
"Yeah, that's cuz I ain't you. Haha! Oh and by the way, fix your britches, your fly is down."AJ said as he walked out of the kitchen.
Fuck! It was getting close to sundown, and we were still on the water. We found an Island close by the caribbean which would take about four days to get to.
AJ reentered the room and said.
"There's two rooms with one bed each by the way." He said while muching on a sandwich. "That means your sleeping with me babygirl." He said jokingly with a wink.
Oh boy. This was gonna be a long four days.