seven

He didn't even bother to look at me?. What kind of guy does that. I won't look at him tomorrow. I swear I won't.

"Hayoon why are you rolling on your bed like that?." Bomi entered my room.

Oh God how many times do I have to tell you, knock before coming in. It's my personal space even Grandpa respects it but you.

"I heard you were sulking over something."

Now you even started eavesdropping?.

"Have you fallen in love or something?."

Says who?.

"You better not because you have a guy you're engaged to and Grandpa hates it you know very well."

Yes I know. Apart from pulling my leg and nagging me, do you have something else to say Miss Hong Bomi?.

"Well...you are such a good writer. Can you write a poem for me?."

For you?. Out of blue?. Since when you started liking those.

"Just. It's for a friend. She loves it."

Oh is it. Then I can teach you.

"Poem or any piece of writing is okay. I wanna gift her something special."

I will teach you, but if I write for you. Won't it be betraying her?.

"Yeah you're right. But writing ain't my cup of tea."

I'm ready to teach you.

"Then teach me in the easiest possible way."

Sit here. Sit with an empty mind. Mind as empty as a barren land.

"Okay. Next?."

Now think about what you want to write?. Like something that describes her, or something she likes. For example her facial features which you find attractive or the things that fascinates her.

"This is so hard. Oh God."

But you gotta do it girl. If you wanna make her happy. Think about it deeply.

Did you think?.

"This is driving me nuts. I will gift her something else."

Shall I write it for you?.

"NO. It should be from my side."

Okay. But why did you shout like that?. Do you perhaps like her or something?. Girl are you bi?.

"You are crazy."

It's totally fine we can like anyone. That's not what we can control right.

She walks out without uttering a word.

I don't wanna see your face Lee Heeseung!.
I hate him so much.....oh but the way I love him. I throw my legs in the air. Okay Hayoon, back to normal state.

                                     ....✦....

I spot him walking from a distance. To be honest I want to ask him why did he ignore me yesterday. Atleast he could have waved a goodbye. But it will be too much, he might question me. I must be a maniac to think this way.

The way he walks, as if he doesn't care about anything. But he is so hot.

"Hayoon. What are you murmuring to yourself?." Dohyeon pats my back. The same moment Heeseung walks closer to us, our eyes meet for a short interval and he passes by.

Ahh. Nothing. Where's Saejin.

"She won't come today."

Is it?.

"Didn't she tell us yesterday?. She went to visit her grandmother."

Ohh yeah I almost forgot.

"You are acting really weird these days. Are you alright?. Wait it's-."

No no dummy. It's not what you think. I remember everything, even you.

"Then it's all good. Let's head."

I crash on my desk and sleep. I wished Heeseung was in my section. Atleast I have got to see him more. I look around in search of Hyunsuk. Maybe he didn't arrive yet?. But he is never late.

"Are you not feeling well?."

Who's this. I didn't even get a chance to look up.

"Don't tell me you-." He scoffs.

Oh Chenle. Why worrying about me?.

"I thought you are not feeling well. Why are you sleeping. If you wanna sleep go to the infirmary."

Why is it bothering you though?. I will sleep anywhere or die anywhere. Why you acting like you care?.

"We'd gotta practice. We'd gotta stick together today. My mom is on rounds."

Oh so now I know why he started acting different. Well..

"Get up." He extends his hand to me.

No I'm not doing this please.

"I will let you grab my hands today. I know you were dying to hold them."

Shut up. I curse him inside my mind.

He grabbed my hand and took me with him. Ahh look at these girls staring again. I wanna smack them.

You're walking fast. Walk a bit slow.

"You're too lazy Hayoon. I'm a basketball player."

Why are we going here?. He takes me to Heeseung's class.

"I wanna have a chat with my friend."