fifty two

Heeseung.

"Hayoon. I regret it everyday."

Alright. I forgive you. Happy?. Now go before someone comes.

"Hayoon. Don't marry him."

I have to. I have no option.

"Hayoon. Don't marry him."

Heeseung I don't think you should meddle in this. Whatever will happen, I'm able to handle it all. I'm not a kid.

"You were the one who was hesitant to marry someone you don't like and you said you will make your own future."

The situation at that time and now are completely different. I can't do anything.

"Run away with me."

I won't. Even I do, I have to look after myself. I'm not that used to live alone.

"I'll stay with you."

There's no need for you to.

"Are you denying your feelings for me?."

Yes. I told you right I'm over it.

"Oh really?."

Yes yes yes. Any more confirmation you need?.

"His eyes, a mesmerizing hue,
Reflecting secrets, deep and true.
In their depths, I find solace and peace,
A connection that will never cease.

With every glance, they speak a tale,
Of love, joy, and a hint of travail.
They hold the power to captivate,
A window to a soul so intricate.

In their gaze, I see a universe unfold,
Stories untold, waiting to be told.
His eyes, a masterpiece, a work of art,
Forever etched within my heart."

"Written a week ago... writing poems about someone whom you decided to give up your feelings on. Hmm sounds fishy to me."

Who told you it's about you?. I just wrote it because I love writing poems.

"Someone told my friend they could look into my eyes and drown. Someone told my friend, when their eyes meet mine it was the endgame."

Heeseung. What are you trying to prove here?.

"Your feelings didn't die. If it were dead you won't do these things Hayoon. Stop denying them."

Do whatever you feel Heeseung. I don't know why you're doing this, but yeah it's your choice.

"You won't marry Chenle and I won't let it happen."

I will marry him, for my grandpa's sake.

"Just for your grandpa's sake you'll ruin your life?. You'll have a love less life Hayoon."

I will try to fall in love with him it's not hard.

"What if only you do and he doesn't?."

I will figure it out Heeseung. You don't have to worry. And yes good luck with my cousin.

"I told you I'm over her. I do not care about anything except getting you out from here."

And what will you get by doing that?.

"Satisfaction. I don't want to carry the guilt of pushing you into hell for my entire life."

Don't worry I already told you, it's not your fault. I will never blame you, so don't carry that guilt on your head.

"Hong Hayoon. I will come back."

<>
"What are you worried about?." Heeseung's mom read his face while he sat and pondered stuffs on the couch.

"Mom.." He explained everything.

"So you're carrying the guilt?."

"I can't deny that."

"Hayoon herself told to not to worry about, she won't blame you. Girls forgive the guys they love."

"Mom...ever since she's gone from my life it feels like my world stopped. To be honest I hated everything, but I started liking things all thanks to her. And now it feels like a colourless world to me."

"Then go and rescue her. Even though she denies that she doesn't need your help. Deep down she has hopes."

"Yes I'm determined about that."

"Think about your feelings too. You're an adult you can figure it out yourself."

"Mom... sometimes I worry things won't work out."

"And that's because of your dad?. Look here son, it's the fault of time. I don't blame anyone for that."

"Mom, that man is a cheater and monster."

"I don't disagree that whatever he did was good. Nor I hold him innocent. But you see son, it depends on circumstances. That thing happened because it was written in the fate."

"Mom..."

"Don't worry son. You should listen to your heart sometimes. Enough of being a stone."

<>
"I haven't seen her since days. All because of you."

I'm sorry Chenle.

"Be responsible for it Hayoon. Where have we come?. At this point we can't even keep our point infront of our families."

"I'm not marrying you."

Chenle...

"We don't like each other."

We will eventually start liking.

"Hayoon don't play the compromise game with me. I'm not interested."

"Hayoon my daughter."

Yes aunty.

"Call me mother from now on."

"Mom can you please cut it out. It sounds so lame."

"You don't talk in between two ladies."

"Let us pick a dress for you." She points out few dresses she sorted out for me.

"Do you like these colours?. It will suit you."

"Excuse me, keep that blue colour outfit aside." She orders.

"Chenle's favourite. You will look so good in that."

I wondered, if I have to do or like everything that is his favorite from now on.

I want to tell Grandpa that I want to complete my graduation atleast. I don't want to leave it hanging, but what if he doesn't agree?.

"Hayoon. Tomorrow we're keeping a party for you both, I've informed this to your Grandpa too."

Oh...okay aunty, I mean mom.

Mom? I only called mom to Heeseung's mom. She did feel like a mother to me.