thirty three

"Hayoon eonnie."

Oh, Haerin.

"Eonnie I was thinking shall we have a girls night out at my home toay?."

Who all are coming?.

"Just me and you."

But Haerin your brother.

"Don't worry about him, I'll kick him out."

You shouldn't say that.

"Don't worry mom scolded him very much. He won't be rude to you anymore."

But still I think you should ask him because he's your brother.

"Haerin I heard everything."

"Then you heard it correctly, I want eonnie to come to our home. Even mom said she'll be happy."

"But I didn't even say anything."

"I know you'll have something to say against it."

"I never said."

"If you're going to say anything, listen it now itself, I'm inviting eonnie. You have to be respectful."

"Okay. Anything else?."

"No. Eonnie please come whenever you feel, but inform me so I can do the arrangements."

Haerinie will do it?.

"Yes it's my responsibility."

"Go to your class now." Heeseung pushes her.

Heeseung. Are you okay with it?.

"Hmm."

I mean, I am well aware you disliked me being there last time so it's better to ask you because it's your home.

"Mom wants to meet you."

You love your mom so much.

"Yeah I do."

By the way. Here's your candy.

"I don't like sweets."

I know very well.

"Yet you're giving me?. Are you teasing me?."

That's your prize, you achieved it today since our first mission was successful.

"Oh that way. Still I won't eat. I will toss it in the dustbin."

Heeseung.

"Hayoon."

Chenle you're back?.

"Our families are meeting today."

Oh, again?.

"Remember we'd gotta put a show."

I know you don't have to tell me that. But I'm going to Heeseung's place after that.

"Heeseung's?. Dude you fell in love with her or what?."

"Haerin wants her to be there."

"So see you there, at your place."

Alright....

I grabbed my head. Oh lord not again.

"How many times are you guys gonna fake it though?."

Ask me how many times we did?. I lost count, we faked it million times.

"Yes you guys aren't in love, but how??."

You have so many questions. Oh by the way, will you come too?.

"To your place no. It's not a good idea."

You want to see her or not?.

"Well yes."

I'll sneak you into my room. After that we'll go to your home together what say?.

"Sounds good."

It's done then.

<>
I was now habitual of walking with Heeseung, it feels unrealistic. I keep on telling this to myself.

"We're gonna sneak in?."

Yeah, I told you right?.

"Your Grandpa is strict."

And on top of that... he has already pictured my wedding in his brain.

"What about Bomi?."

Hers is chill. Her dad is still alive, she ain't no getting engaged like me. She has many male friends too. I'm not destroying her image or something but I guess you like her so you gotta know.

"Oh."

Yeah.

It was little hard but somehow we sneaked into my room. I quickly locked my door, and told Heeseung to have a seat.

You can take a look around if you feel.

He kept looking everywhere curiously as if my room is an art gallery or something.

"Your room is pretty huge."

Yeah. And and, before you judge, yes this is pink but baby pink shade, and yes I'm one among those girls who likes pink.

"But I didn't even say anything yet."

I assumed you may because Chenle always calls it kiddish.

"He comes to your room often?."

Yeah, just to show off that we're close enough. They think we need privacy, but he just comes here to taunt me and play games.

Haven't you been to Bomi's room?.

"No why?."

Because she brings many of her male friends there. I thought you would have come too because you two were dating.

"No, she didn't. I guess because our relationship only lasted 2 weeks."

WHAT?.

Sudden knocking on the door.

Oh shit oh shit we gotta hide. I mean I gotta hide you, they shouldn't find out.

I grab both his hands and take him to the corner, and mistakenly trip over him and my hands land on his chest.

I'm so sorry so sorry.

"It's okay now go."

"Hayoon. Open the door it's me daughter."

Yes Grandpa. Just a minute.

I keep a finger on his gesturing him to keep it low, and he just looks me in the eye and nods.

"Were you busy?. You took time to open."

Yeah actually I lost my dairy I was searching for it, so sorry Grandpa.

"It's okay, come sit here."

"I have invited The Zhong family today again."

Yes I know Grandpa Chenle told me about it.

"Looks like my boy can't wait to see you."

Haha maybe.