forty nine

"She said she is not ready."

Heeseung. I cry even more after looking at him now.

"Dare touch her again. I will not hesitate to break your limbs."

He gives me his jacket and takes me to the taxi.
I sob silently and he holds my hand. I really felt like God sent him for me. Otherwise I would have been assaulted today. We reach to his place, he didn't take me my home cuz he knew it all.

"Don't worry no one is home." He takes me inside.

"Sit here. I will bring some water."

I drink water and didn't utter a word.

"Chin up. It's not you who should be ashamed."

My eyes filled with tears. His words add fuel to fire and I start to cry even more.

It was my fault too. I was so desperate for that.

"Yeah you're right, you pushed it too much."

I know. I'm the worst. In the hope of getting a boyfriend and escaping the life I have. I pushed it.

"Having a good life is everyone's right."

I feel like dying. I guess my mom was right if I wasn't born this wouldn't had happened.

"Shut up."

Yeah I should just shut up. I should not do anything I should just kill myself.

"You just chose a wrong guy, you didn't investigate much, that was the only fault of yours."

How did you know he was a wrong guy?.

"Which guy calls a girl to the club on the first date?. Secondly his behaviour everytime you guys met. He looked like a total pervert."

You saw it, when did you?.

"I followed you."

What?.

"I was worried about you. Thank God I did."

Heeseung?.

"What the fuck?. He tried to give you a hickey too?." He looks at neck and gets concerned.

Uh. I cover my body because I'm feeling shy. He is too close.

"Hong Hayoon." His tone is serious.

"I'm jealous."

What did he say?.

Don't worry you'll have your own good time.

He holds my cheeks with both his hands.

Heeseung-- yes your hands are bigger than my face. I laugh awkwardly.

The next thing I know is his lips were on mine. He softly kissed them, the way I described. I can't believe this is happening. My heart starts pounding and my hands involuntarily cross over his neck, against my will. His lips are so soft, the same as I kissed them that time when I defended him.

My head is empty, I can only feel my heart pounding as if it's ready to jump out of it's place.

He slowly cuts off the kiss and we're breathing heavily. I can feel my cheeks heating up.

"Hayoon. That's how you kiss. Not how you did that time to me."

What?.

"What you did was a peck. It's not a kiss there is a huge difference."

Heeseung you made me flustered after doing all this you just had this intention to teach me?. My heart is beating so fast that it might come out of it's place and you feel nothing, atleast respect my feelings one time in life. I shout at him.

"Who said that?. It wasn't to teach you."

What do you mean.

He keeps his hands on my thighs and my body starts to heat up. I just follow his lead and surrender myself.

The next thing he does is pick me up and put me on the couch while he is on top of me keeping his hand beside me and leans into my ears to say..

"Why would I just kiss you to explain things?. Do you think people kiss anyone?. People don't kiss people randomly or someone they don't like."

He then looks into my eyes and then at my lips.

"Your heart is really pounding. He laughs."

So what do you expect it to do?.

He slides my dress strap off my shoulder.

"I want you to forget this horrible experience. Forget everything about him."

"Why did you dress so hot. Why did you show this side to someone else?."

What do you want me to do then?. Go to Chenle and show it.

He bites my lip softly.

"I never said that."

His lips travel my neck and gently suck them. I let out a moan.

"Never do that for someone else. Never let someone listen to that sound you made just now."

Am I dreaming right now?.

Are you okay right now?. Are you overwhelmed?. Tell me I am all ears.

"I went there happily thinking we'll finally make up. But she had other plans."

What?.

"She never liked me Hayoon."

Didn't you ask her why did she play with your feelings like that?.

"She said she just wanted to win her ex. Her ex gave her a challenge if she'll make any guy fall in love with her. He'll get back to her."

WHAT?.

"And she chose me?. Out of all guys?. She had to play with my feelings?."

Didn't she apologize for that?.

"No. She just wanted to clear up things so I wouldn't interrupt anymore." Tears started coming out his eyes.

I held his cheeks. I couldn't see him cry ofcourse. And slowly wiped his tears. He held my hands and looked at me.

Please don't cry. I know it's hard for you. You will take time to heal but please Heeseung. I then hug him and he cries on my shoulder.