sixty

I turn to my right admiring his side profile while he's closing his eyes.

"Done looking?." He says without opening his eyes.

"You loved me so much and I was such a cold hearted bastard. It must have been so hard on you."

It was.

"I love how straightforward you are Hayoon."

His hands reach mine and our fingers interwine. He then pulls me close to him now we're just inches apart again...

"It's written on your face."

What?.

"You wanna kiss me so bad."

Nothing like that.

"Come on don't hide it. I love it when you make the first move like you did in the club and pecked on my lips."

Really?. I scoff.

"That was a peck Hayoon. Now you're aware what is a kiss and how it can turn into a make out session."

He pinches my cheeks.

"Are you angry on me?."

Why will I be.

"You seem."

You're acting like only you know everything. I'm not a teenager Heeseung.

"Okay madam. Then make a move and surprise me sometimes because I would love to be in that situation now don't be angry I didn't wanted to sound like a narcissist."

I peck his lips then his nose.

"Yeah first move like these which would take me to surprise yet I would love to experience them."

Heeseung.... I fear. What if we get bored of each other by time passing. I don't want that day to come. That's why a part of me only wanted to look at you from afar.

"Don't say that."

It may happen Heeseung. It happens with everyone.

"Even if it happens. It should be from both the sides. If I do or say something nonsense like leaving or wavering away from you. Pull me back in and remind me I promised to cherish you."

"I don't think it will happen any sooner. But I can guarantee few things. If you make me jealous I will remind you that you belong to me with my own capabilities."

I love jealous guys unless they're heavily possesive. I laugh.

"You love other guys?."

I meant, my ideal type of guy.

"You had ideal type of guys?. That means someone already in your mind."

Dumbo that ideal type was obviously you. I wanted you to be like that.

"I may be possessive too but in healthy amount."

"Come in and warm me." He opens his arms and I snuggle in he hugs me tightly.

"Babe your presence is so soft."

Quit talking and sleep.

<>
I can't believe what I've done last night. I stomp my feet on the floor. How will I ever get over this guy in my entire life?.

"Hayoon." Chenle storms in my room without knocking as usual.

You should have knocked the door atleast. I specify it to which he raises an eyebrow and doesn't care much.

"Hong Hayoon at this point we'll end up marrying each other."

I see no solution through it Chenle if you have any please tell me we'll work on it together.

"Why are you so chill?."

Then what should I do?.

"What should you do?. Have you fallen for me?."

Oh holy cow. Why will I fall in love with an arrogant guy like you?. My standards aren't so low.

"Then why aren't you rebelling?. Do something."

I did everything which was in my hands. We can't go any further both of us will be punished.

"Atleast you would have had some plan B?."

Well I do...divorce.

"What?."

Yeah, we'll divorce each other after a year. We'll create problems on purpose so that our families will get fed up on us and they won't stop us from doing so...

"Wow. I really thought you have fallen in love with me but damn."

I told you I'll never like a guy like you.

"What do you like so much about Heeseung?."

Everything.

He scoffs on my reply.

"We have to get ready for today's engagement. Mom told me to take you out for some shopping. Be ready and don't make me wait.... I'm going bye."

I sigh and drop on my bed. Surrounded by the thoughts... why on earth are we even set up for marriage.

"Hayoon." I look towards the direction of the voice which came through my window.

Heeseung?.

"Glad that your window is big enough." He comes in.

Do you want some water?.

"No I'm good."

So...

"So?."

"Will you be my girlfriend?."

What...

"Or let me rephrase it, can I be your boyfriend?."

I look at him in surprise.

"I came to take responsibility."

What?.

"I'm not a guy who'll get physical with any random girl Hayoon."

"Be my girlfriend." He kisses my knuckles like a prince again.

I-. That was something which took me off guard, he's asking me out but without those three words, but I don't care because he looks genuine.

"So is it a yes or."

I would love to. But I'm getting married tomorrow and I don't want to keep you hanging Heeseung...

"Don't worry. You're divorcing my best friend and he doesn't likes you anyways. I'm marrying you after you guys divorce each other."

"Will you marry me?."

I'm speechless again.

"Hayoon. It's my time to wait for you and I will show you I can wait for you for a lifetime. I will wait, till then I'll become successful so that your grandpa doesn't mind it and we get your family's permission like you want, we won't run away I promise. Nothing we do will bring disgrace to our families."

Tear escapes my eyes and he wipes it.

Heeseung I have to get ready. Chenle and I are going out.

"Shall I join you guys?."

No.

"He won't mind and we won't show it."

I can't do it Heeseung. It will look obvious.

"So you're down bad for me."

He walks towards me and I walk backwards. He whispers in my ears.

"So can I kiss my girlfriend?."

I nod and he slams his lips on mine.