Chapter 1

" I am pete, and you must be the new guy?. " I said introducing myself to the new guy I was assigned to train.

" I'll show you around, memorize all the rules today and we'll start with the training tomorrow. Remember to not be late. " I started to drag him to show him around but he didn't seem to obey.

" No I'm- " He was about to say something but I had to cut it short, for I had not much time in my hands. The third son of the family Khun Vegas was arriving today. He had been living abroad from quite a few years and I had received the task of escorting him.

" Don't whine now. You have to be tough if you want to be a good bodyguard. Even though you are tired to look around, you have to do it! It is your duty! You must fulfill it! Don't mind the pain in your body! " I tried to motivate him and drag him along again but was again stopped.

" Wait- " He started.

" What now? Look I really don't have time for this. I have to also go and pick khun- " but before I could complete my sentence, Khun No ( Tankhun ) did it for me.

" Vegas! " He said cheerfully before taking a flight to hug him. The one I assumed to have been the "new guy" laughed and hugged him back. And after a while of their reunion, khun No finally cared to introduce him to me.

" Ay pete, this is vegas, my younger brother. " And what I was fearing finally happened. Without knowing his true identity, I had accidentally been rude to him.

Perhaps my last day on this planet has arrived already.
I thought to myself, while waiting for Khun Vegas to reveal the whole story of misunderstanding infront of Khun No. But to my utter surprise he didn't do it.

" And this is- " Khun No was about to introduce me to him, but Khun Vegas interrupted him.

" Pete " Khun Vegas said, smiling at me.

" Ah righttt! Have you two met already? " Khun no said smiling and all excited.

" Yes I believe so " Khun Vegas replied smirking towards me.

" Oh I am fu*ked ". I thought to myself. All the Teerpanyakul brothers are crazy and messing with them means your death. I couldn't even think of what is Khun Vegas planning to do.

" Khun I'll meet you after freshening up. Don't worry, Pete here will help me with anything I need. Won't you pete? " He said keeping a hand on my shoulder with a smile that looked pretty scary through my eyes.

" Of-ofcourse " I replied nervously yet with a smile trying hard to utter those words.

" Aii pete, take care of him. And you come down soon to meet your brother-in-law. " Khun No instructed Khun Vegas.

" And don't try to flirt with him unless you want kinn to hunt you down. " Khun No instructed.

" Khun don't worry, I won't but I can't do anything if he falls for me first you know? " Khun Vegas winked at Khun No with a playful smile.

" Do whatever you want just don't die. Okhay? " Khun Vegas nodded and signed me to follow him. I was about to obediently follow him but was pulled aside by Khun No for a second.

" Be careful. Even though I raised all of them, vegas takes a lot after kinn except he is crazier than Kinn. " Khun No adviced me and as if I wasn't already enough nervous, the sudden advice gave me shivers. Oh now I am doomed for sure.

" Come on in. " Khun Vegas invited me into his room after I opened the door for him.

I did as he said and the moment I stepped in, he closed the door and slammed me against it though gently.

" So when are you going to show me around? " He smirked looking into my eyes.

" I-I am sorry Khun Vegas, it was a misunderstanding on my part. " I apologized sincerely hoping he would forgive my mistake.

" What are you so scared for? Don't worry I am not going to eat you up. " Khun Vegas joked creating a turmoil inside me if I should ease up or not.

" And for that part, the misunderstanding, it was cute. " He whispered in my ear before smirking and walking away from me. Leaving me dumbfounded, he just walked into the washroom without a word more.
Is he really as sweet as he acts? Atleast the other three brothers show their original side openly but Khun Vegas looks like he's trying to hide his real personality or am I just imagining it?

I thought to myself still blushing a little because of how seductively he had whispered in my ear. But slapping myself, I woke up to reality and after setting up all the things he might need after coming back, I left the room.
________________________________

" What are you thinking so hard about? " Porsche asked taking a seat beside me. I must've looked a little anxious and deep in thought since there was a hint of worry in his face as well.

" Nothing...umm...do you know anything about Khun Vegas? " I said doubtfully, hoping to obtain atleast a little information.

" Hmm? Vegas...? Kinn did say me something but I don't know much about him. He just said to be careful and that he has the most different personality among the brothers. " Porsche said thinking probably about some earlier conversation.

Everyone seems to warn about being careful of Khun Vegas, why exactly?
I thought to myself.

" Oh here you were! " Khun Kinn hugged Porsche from behind snuggling in the nape of his neck.

And before we could continue our conversation any ahead, he was stolen away by Khun kinn. I wandered about for a while more but soon my gaze fell on the watch and I jumped onto my feet. It was almost time for the family lunch! And I had to escort Khun Vegas into the dining hall.

I hurried towards his room and knocked on the door. It was already open and he let me in.

" Khun Vegas it's time for lunch. Everyone must be waiting. " I informed.

" Oh yes just a minute. " He replied nonchalantly.

I looked up to see what he was doing and felt my breath being taken away.
He had just come out of the shower and was only wearing a towel while drying his hair. A few droplets were still dripping down his chest and his whole upper body looked carefully carved.

Maybe he noticed me staring at him since he smirked and the very next moment asked me to help him.

" Pete! Can you help me dry my hair? " He said smiling at me.

I nodded and taking the hair dryer started doing the job. I slowly realized how smooth and soft his hair was and found myself gliding my fingers through them.

" Liking it? " Khun Vegas asked with a smirk making me realise what I had been doing.

" I-I was just checking if there was any spot that hadn't dried up yet ".
I blurted out hoping he would buy it.

" Yeah sure. " He chuckled.

Ofcourse he wouldn't believe such a silly excuse. I smacked myself internally.

" We should go down now. It's getting late. " I said and immediately tried to rush out of there hoping he would come along.

" Yes we should, but I don't think everyone would like it if I just walk in like this. " He said, making me confused.

I turned and immediately realized what he was referring to. He was still standing infront of me with a towel wrapped around his waist and slightly opened up arms with a playful smug smile across his lips.

I instantly handed him the clothes and exiting the room started waiting for him to come outside.

" Why am I acting so clumsily today? " I sighed and said to myself. Looking back at the events happening from morning it was safe to say that today was a mess.