Epilogue

Vegas' POV:

"Kinn, Porsche...I-" I hesitated for a second, thinking if I should wait for Pete to get discharged so we could say it together but the surprise that I had planned for him demanded me to keep going with my current plan.

"We're listening" Porsche said in an assuring way somehow reducing my anxiety by a tiny amount.

"I-I-love PETE!" I said in a single breath almost screaming out his name.

Kinn and Porsche looked at each other for a second and proceeded to look back at me with a knowing smile.

"We know." They said.

Did everyone in the world know that I was so in love with Pete?!

"Uhm...well...I believe most people must have noticed it by now, afterall you both act like love sick teenagers trying to hide their relationship the whole day!" Kinn said giving me a "you're too obvious" look.

"Well then, how did you decide to let us know about it all of a sudden?" Porsche asked.

"I have a plan" I said jumping to my main motive behind all the hesitant and nervous revelation.

Both of them listened to it with complete concentration and Porsche hugged me at the end of it, he expressed how happy he was and kinn too looked elated. I knew he wanted to hug me as well, but ofcourse he had always been the reserved and awkward one, thus I took it upon myself to turn the moment into a perfect sibling moment and hugged him. His body stiffened up immediately and he seemed shocked for a second but loosened up and hugged me back right after absorbing what was going on.

"I am so happy for you." He said finally uttering his true feelings.

3 days later:

"Well hello sweetheart" I snickered at the bloodied man kneeling in front of me.

"Devil-" Dras muttered with his remaining strength, making me wonder if I should've sewed his lips together before doing anything else.

"You know, you really have no survival instincts." I pouted looking at him.

"What do you want?" He screeched in a tone dripping in hatred.

"What do I want? Hah! What a typical dialogue!" I laughed mockingly upon hearing him say the one dialogue from every typical hero-villain movie.

"Do you have absolutely anything that you can give me? Except your...organs maybe?" I traced the cold knife along his bare skin and could see goosebumps erupting on his skin. He had already broken into cold sweat already and even though he was trying not to show it, I knew that he was, terrified.

"But you are quite lucky must I say, afterall, am letting you die so easily!" I said looking a little regretful but I had already decided to not keep any memories of the past alive anymore to prevent any such element from raging a storm in our lives in the future.

POV Ends.

Third person POV:

The whole room tremored  with Dras' screams. No one had the courage to witness such a scene, they knew Vegas was not going to let him off the hook so easily, atleast not after what he had done to Pete. Moreover, it served as a warning to everyone working under the Teerpanyakuls and to every person even slightly considering to conspire against them to never mess with them or the ones precious to them if they didn't want to meet such a terrifying end themselves.

The screams died down an hour later and a trail of blood trickled out of the prison cell. The bodyguards entered the room at once to proceed with the clean up and after keeping away all the his instruments, Vegas went back to his room to calm himself down.