Chapter 10

It was around midnight and I was going towards the kitchen to fetch some water when I suddenly heard same strange noises that I had heard earlier coming from Khun Vegas' room. And instinctively I knew " It must be another nightmare! ".

I fought with myself for a while debating whether I should go in or not since he might not like it. But with each passing moment the sounds grew even sadder as if he was in some terrible pain.
Finally my heart won over my turmoil and I flung the door open. I immediately ran towards him and seeing him groaning in pain, completely covered in sweat, broke my heart. I gently stroked his hair and called him while lightly shaking him.

" Khun Vegas! It's just a dream. Calm down! You need to wake up. " I whispered in his ear as I shook him hoping that he would wake up.

And fortunately a minute later he opened his eyes and started looking around to figure out where he was. I got up to leave since I knew he wouldn't like it if I stayed any longer but contrary to my expectations he grabbed my hand.

" Please don't leave me. " He said in a whisper. His voice sounded hoarse and his eyes were tears probably due to the nightmare.

" Please don't leave me alone. " He said again tightening his grip around my hand.

Seeing him sounding so vulnerable I couldn't get myself to leave the room, so I sat down, right beside him, holding his hand.

" It's fine. I am here. You are fine. We're at home. It was just a nightmare. Everything's fine. " I kept whispering into his ear hoping for him to calm down even by a little.

" Stay with me. Sleep beside me please? Just for tonight? Please stay. " He said snuggling into my hand.

I couldn't refuse him and only for the night decided to let my heart lead the way.

" Fine. I'll stay. " I said and he immediately brightened up.

" Lie down. " He said as he squirmed and moving aside made space for me.

I lied down and the way my heart was beating wildly at the moment I was surprised that it did not jump out of my chest.
Soon I started feeling cold and had to cover myself with the blanket.

I felt Khun Vegas' arms wrapping themselves around me and in a matter a seconds he pulled me towards him.
Our bodies were extremely close to each other and I could feel his hot breath brushing past my neck giving me goosebumps.

" Tell me if you feel uncomfortable. " He said as he snuggled into my neck and dozed off. I no longer was feeling cold due to the warmth of his body and just wanted to frame the moment.
I wanted the time to stop but ofcourse time stops for none and so the unpredictable night finally came to an end with the dawn of the morning sun and chirping of the tiny birds.
_____________________________

3rd person POV:

Vegas was the first one to wake up and his eyes fell on pete while looking around. Pete's sleeping face was looking extremely peaceful and he couldn't just help but admire it.

He stroked his hair and pinched his cheek making him groan.

" Shh! Shh! I am sorry! Don't wake up. " He whispered and chuckled. He kept patting him gently to put him back to sleep and covered him with the blanket properly before leaving a kiss on his forehead.

" I wish we could stay like this forever. " He said unconsciously but as soon as he realised what he had just said, he covered his mouth looking horrified.

" What the hell is wrong with me?! Did I really just say that?! Who am I even kidding?! When I myself know that it's not the truth!! " He thought to himself cursing his mind for thinking something like that as if he was Pete's lover and sighing, he got up from the bed slickly making sure to not wake pete up.
_______________________________

Pete's POV:

I squirmed my eyes because of the sunlight and as soon as I opened them, I instantly sat up and started looking around. Right then, the memories of last night came flooding into my mind easing me up a bit.

" Oh thank god. I really thought I had been kidnapped for a moment there. " I said to myself keeping my hand over my heart.

" What kind of kidnapper lets their victim into their room? " Khun Vegas' voice echoed from another corner of the room as he came towards me.

" Someone like the kidnapper male lead from a Stockholm syndrome type storyline? " I said not giving it much thought.

" Oh? Some kind of taste you've got there. So do you like reading such novels? " He asked curiously.

" I'll admit I've got some different tastes but I am not really fond of those. " I said relaxing on the bed.

" Oh I really thought you were into them. That's a pity. " He said smirking.

" Why? Were you planning to kidnap me? " I asked trying to mess back with him.

" Who knows. Kidnapping you and taking you to a calm destination with a good view where only the two of us would be present. Sounds delightful, doesn't it. " He said as he sat down beside me.

" It does. But do you plan on torturing me as well? " I said wanting to stop the conversation but still somehow wanting to let it flow.

" Nope. Not unless you want me to though. " He said in a teasing tone and smirked as he got up and walked away leaving me speechless for a moment.

" Did he find out about my masochistic tastes? " I muttered to myself not wanting to even think of the possibility. But the more I thought about it the more I got sure that it probably was just a flunk since there was no way he could've really known, afterall nobody else besides me knew about it.

Brushing those thoughts aside, I got up to leave his room but even after I was back in my own room, I could smell the deep and rich yet light fragrance of his room from my clothes that smelled just like it, wanting me to back to him again.

But snapping myself out of it I finally dedicated myself to work to stop thinking about it.

" I should probably sort my feelings out as soon as possible and confess to him if I do love him, otherwise I'm just gonna go crazy from thinking about him all day. " I sighed thinking about him again. I couldn't seem to be able to get him off my mind anymore.
_______________________________

It was around evening and I was still doing my work when Khun Vegas suddenly barged into my room.

" Are you free right now? " He asked out of nowhere.

" Uhm...I have got a little more work left to complete. " I said wondering what could be the purpose of his sudden visit.

" Hah fine. Complete it, I can wait. " He said as he flopped on my bed.

" Did you need something? " I asked seeing how he had nearly no intention of explaining.

" Yeah, I heard you like sweets? I know of a bakery, it's a little far from here but they have the best desserts. " He said looking towards me.

" So? What do you want me to do? " I asked doubtfully.

" I want you get a job there and kill off the owner so I can claim the bakery and capture the world of desserts. " He said dramatically.

" What? " I asked in a monotone, completely uninterested in his drama.

" Ofcourse I am going to take you there! What else would I want you to do?! " He said as if it was the most obvious thing which upon more thought, probably was.

" So complete this as soon as you can. And then get ready and come down " He said getting up and leaving the room.

" I'll be waiting. " He said blowing a kiss towards me and shutting the door before leaving.

" Is it just me or he really is getting more and more dramatic with each day? " I sighed as I thought to myself before reverting my gaze back to my laptop and continuing to do my work.

I smiled to myself thinking about his dramatic self  " It's not unpleasant though. "

( Writer's note : Did you guys like the chapter? I really love reading the comments...thank you all for the support you've shown till now <3 )