Chapter 18

Vegas was sitting on his bed doing some work on his laptop when I entered I room and setting it down on the nightstand, I sat beside him.

" Sit here na " Vegas said not looking up.

" Where? " I asked, confused by what he meant.
But instead of answering, he just lifted up his gaze, furrowed his eyebrows as if it was obvious what he was referring to and picking me up, flopped me on his lap before wrapping his arms around me and continuing his work.

" What's wrong with you? " I asked trying to stop blushing.

" What's wrong with wanting to be lovey-dovey with my boyfriend? " He said smirking while looking at me.

" Um...anyway, big handed me a package to deliver it to you and said not to open it. " I said pointing towards the package.

" Oh is it here already? " Vegas asked in a monotone.

" I am asking you what's there in that box? " I slapped his leg lightly irritated by how he wasn't getting my signals.

" Ohh...are you curious? " He said smiling playfully at me.

" Yes! " I asked with curiousity taking over my mind.

" Then come here. See it for yourself! " He said smiling as he helped me get down from his lap and we sat down on the edge of the bed with some distance between both of us.

He opened the tape and after taking off the packaging, revealed a pair of handcuffs?
Handcuffs embedded with pink fur, I touched it and it felt soft against my skin making me want to try them on.

" Wanna try them on? " Vegas asked and I just nodded not being able to utter anything.

He chuckled and opening them, placed them on my hand before locking it back up.

" It looks pretty on you. " He said as he gently stroked my wrist.

" It may look pretty on my wrist, but do you know what kind of necklace would look good on my neck? " I asked trying to hold back my desires that had suddenly risen up because of the cuffs.

" What? " He asked in a low tone.

But instead of answering him instantly, I smirked, and getting closer to him, whispered in his ear.
" Your hands " I said before kissing his ear and instantly getting my message, he spun me around and making me lie me on the bed, climbed on top of me.

" I had never imagined that I would live to see you make an advance one day, but this isn't bad. Or shall I say isn't bad at all? " He said as he started softly kissing my neck and ear.

He lifted my shirt up and started tracing along my bare skin making me shudder under his rough touch. His hands slowly reached my nipples and he started gently circling them to tease me.
The impatience in me kept growing with each passing second and he smirked looking at me, knowing what his touch was doing to me.

" I'll make sure to show you a whole new world tonight. " He smirked and said before starting to suck on my nipples.
The sudden action startled me but the immediate alien feeling made me arch my back in pleasure.

" Vegas- " I moaned as he kept sucking and occasionally teasing them with his tongue. 

His other hand was holding my cuffed hands in place above my head.
All of a sudden, he bit my nipple making me throw my head back.

" Umm-ve-vegas-" I moaned again panting heavily by now.

" You liked that? Didn't you? " He said in a teasing tone.

" Let's see what else do you like. " He smirked before making his way down. He left some wet kisses on my body in his way down and reaching near my thighs, he started tracing my inner thighs with his fingers before biting my thigh to leave a mark.