Chapter 3

3rd person POV :

" Who are they dealing with?! " Kinn screamed at the member of their rival group, whom they had kidnapped to extort information from.

" I-I don't know anything. " He uttered out refusing to give even a bit of information about his masters.

" You don't know?! Haa! " Kinn laughing sarcastically.

" You should have answered when you still had the time to do so, I have different ways to get the things I want.  You- you are going to hate me for this. " Kinn said with hatred dripping from his voice.

" Call Vegas! " He ordered, making the bodyguards confused.

" Why Khun Vegas? He acts like he can't even kill a fly. What is Khun Kinn planning?! " Ken whispered to Big.

" Shh! Don't say anything so carelessly about Khun Vegas if you don't want your head to be cut off. Don't get fooled by how he acts! " Big shushed him.

As per Kinn's orders, Vegas was called to the underground prison and being his bodyguard, pete also followed him to the prison but Vegas was unaware of it.

Pete's POV :

" Why did you call me here? " Khun Vegas asked before looking around.

And before Khun Kinn could respond, his eyes fell on the guy lying on the ground and he immediately understood his job.

" Oh? Here he is. I'll do it. " He said confidently.

" Ah! It's been such a long time since I last came here! " He said as if reminiscing about old times while walking towards a briefcase.

He traced the edges of it with his fingers and slowly clicked the lock, opening it to reveal a set of torture instruments?

Wearing the coat, he took out some pliers and smirking psychotically walked towards the guy.
There was something different in his eyes, I could see a different kind of madness contradicting his usual bright personality. The difference between both the sides was so much that it have me chills.

" You really should've answered when you had the easy way out. " Khun Vegas laughed.

" Let me ask you this for one last time...who is your boss dealing with?! " He said, clenching the man's hair with much force making him screech. He traced the pliers accross his face and stopped once he reached near his mouth.

" WHO'S YOUR BOSS DEALING WITH?!! " He screamed.

" Won't you tell me?! How about now?!! HA-HAHAA-HAA-AHHHHAAAA " He laughed while torturing the man.

" DO YOU FEEL THE PAIN?! DO YOU?!! " The screams of the man mixed with the psychotic laughs of Khun Vegas made everyone present there except Khun Kinn, shudder in fear.

" HA-AH-HAA-AHAAAA-HAAHAAA YOUR BLOOD! DO YOU SEE HOW MARVELOUS IT LOOKS?!! " He said while laughing hysterically after uprooting his tooth making blood flow from his mouth endlessly. He was a screaming mess by now from all the pain inflicted.

" SHOULD I SCOOP OUT YOUR EYES NEXT?! DO YOU WANT TO SEE IF THEY LOOK GOOD?! " Without hesitating, he took another instrument and made his way towards his eyes.

But the man immediately got alarmed and shut his eyes close tightly.

" DON'T MAKE ME FU*KING ANGRY! OPEN YOUR EYES!! " He said in a low yet terrifying voice.

With much force Khun Vegas succeeded in opening his eyes and just as he was about to strike his left eye with a screwdriver, the man finally gave up.

" I'll tell you! I'll tell you!!! I'll tell you everything I know!! " He screamed out desperately the moment the screwdriver was about an inch away from his eye.

My Lost Lover ( Vegaspete ) ( 16+ ) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara