Pride No. 7 English???

"Katsuki! Wait up!" He turned around,
"What?" He handed him a piece of paper, "fine, tn 11." He nodded and ran off to mina, Bakugou rolled his eyes and continued playing his playlist [Im so sick of paying the rent (#22)] and walking to the dorms. At half 10 Kirishima knocked on Bakugou's door. Bakugou got out the shower and wrapped a towel around himself to answer the door, he saw mina and the rest of the squad. "Half and hour early." He was completely serious, he was in the middle of taking a shower. He smiled and shrugged, he threw open the door and went to grab clothes from his wardrobe.
"Are you going to finish your shower?" He nodded and held onto his towel as he stepped back into the shower. Mina looked around and started going through some of his drawers. Kirishima stopped her a couple drawers away, knowing what was in them. He had done some snooping himself. In a couple minutes, Bakugou was back out the shower and changed. He went back through to grab his toothbrush and toothpaste. He hadn't put his shirt on yet and was pottering about. When he finally sat down he pulled Kirishima's homework out.
"Most of it is right. However there's a few minor mistakes. See when there is a noun..." he looked around for a nod or shake of the head, "you have to admit how many of them there are. Instead of 'there are a basket of orange' it has to be plural, 'there are baskets of oranges'. If you say 'a' or 'an' you don't have to, because that indicates that there is only one. If you say there is multiple, the noun pluralisation has to agree. So if there is more than one or less than one, the noun has to agree with that- meaning the noun has to be plural- if there is only one, the noun has to agree- no plural." He nodded.

He brought out his white board and started teaching like their teacher but that would teach for longer than an hour.
"In this example, there are 3 things wrong; 'today we went shopping and spent £3 on sweet. When we walked, we see the time is 30 mins passed 6. We are late.' Actually there is more than 3. Try and get them all." They all finished the work, and Bakugou was impressed. They finished after an hour and the others left for Eijiro and Katsuki to be alone.
"You looked so pretty when you came out the shower..." he said as he rubbed the lines on his stomach, he pushed his hand down. He smiled but took his hand back.
"Come on... why?" He smirked,
"I don't know. Don't feel like it." He laughed and his eyes fluttered closed. Eijiro watched and brushed the hair out of his face, the slightly damp hair stated put and he kissed the top of Katsuki's forehead.
"You going to school tomorrow?" He asked,
"Yeah,"
"Come here then, let me show off." He grabbed him and kissed his neck gently.
"Aya! Bastard." He said as he slapped him off, Bakugou looked sad but then burst out laughing and they fell asleep rather quickly after.

They walked into their first class, philosophy, just as the bell rung.
"Ah, just beat the bell, boys. I've changed the seating plan. You're sitting in the back right, you're back left." Bakugou groaned and Kirishima sighed as they took their new seats. The whole period they spent talking to each other using notes in English, they threw across the class in the few times she wasn't looking. Kirishima threw his note, the most scandalous of them all, the teacher intercepted it.
"Ah... in English I see." She read it and gave it to him and walked back to the front of the class, she opened the door and stepped out. Bakugou walked over to Kirishima and sat on the bench behind him, speaking to him in English before she came back in almost silently. He dropped behind his seat, everyone else was giggling as they pretended to not know where he was as he sat underneath Eijiro's seat.
"Bakugou! Come out from underneath his chair right this instance!" He slowly crawled out. As they were taken out of class, Bakugou bowed and everyone laughed.
"Where is the note?" Bakugou grabbed it out his pocket and gave it over, Kirishima covered his face a little.
"What does that mean?" He passed it to Bakugou, who then repeated it in Japanese. The male teacher shook his head, he trued to hold in a laugh. "Your teacher would rather you not be in her class. You are switching to the other philosophy class. It only has 12 people in it, but they are the year under you both. They kind of giggled,
"What is it?!" He yelled, they stood up straight and stopped laughing. Going back in to get their things,
"Where are yous going?" Sero asked Bakugou.
"Teacher don't want us in her class anymore so we are going to the other class with all the younger years."

Sero's eyes widened,
"What is it?" He asked as he put the bag on his back,
"What did it say?" He said it in English but before he could translate it, he got yelled at for taking to long. He spoke in English to her,
"Yep, miss. Just going with my boyfriend, ta-ra." She shook her head and yelled for him to get out. He held his hands defensively and walked out almost slamming the door. The teacher brought them to the other class, knocking on the door.
"Sorry to disturb, we've got a couple of older years for you to take in. Same course, could I speak to you for a moment." She nodded and brought them in and sat them in the corner at the back. As soon as she left the while class turned around.
"What'd you get kicked out for?" He rolled his eyes and kissed Eijiro on the forehead. The whole class was relieved,
"What?" They were all staring,
"Oh my god, we're all gay. Do you think they've gathered us to have like a genocide?" He laughed.
"They're gonna have to try harder than that." He said as he wrapped an arm around his shoulder.
"You wanna join the gay club? Every lunch time, in this classroom." They looked at each other and shrugged,
"Okay if we bring one or two people?" They nodded.

A couple weeks later, they were all pretty close and were going to the club all the time. This one was different,
"Help! They're trying to kill me!" A younger girl ran in and tried to hold the door closed. They were taking a video of a dance they had created until that point and Bakugou and Eijiro went over to help her. Two of the boys went over to help her sit down. That was when the six younger boys threw open the door. The two older boys stepping to the side,
"Ah, is this where the fags hang out?" They stepped out.
"It's also where we hang out. You wanna speak some more or fuck off?"
"What you fags?! You couldn't beat me if I had both hands tied behind my back!" Bakugou took a couple steps forward.
"Oh you wanna bet?" He threw him against a wall in one fateful swoop. The other boys trued to run but Eijiro stood in the doorway. He took out three of them leaving Katsuki with the last two who were cowering away.
"You wanna fuck off now?" They nodded, Eijiro held the door open for them and then they took the other younger ones they beat and put them on a shoulder each.
"Lock the door behind us," they nodded, a little scared of them. They then carried the injured boys through the crowd of lunch tables. No teachers were around. They brought them to the medical room, laying them down then leaving them alone and going back to the classroom.

They knocked and walked in after they opened it up,
"You okay?" Eijiro asked the younger girl.
"Yeah..." her voice cracked, the boys patted her head before they went to the back to sit down. They didn't want to interrupt the younger ones trying to help her. They faced each other and stayed quiet,
"How long?" He asked.
"An hour at most." He nodded and heard the bell,
"I love you." He said as he grabbed his jacket to leave. They kissed goodbye as his boyfriend left the classroom. Bakugou had another class that used the room, with some of the younger years in his philosophy. The others left but the girl stayed and sat next to him in the class. He had a black and blue bruise on her eye and was rather pale.
"You alright, ferna?" She nodded and went to stand up and give him a hug, he did the same and patted her head slightly as the teacher came in and saw them hugging he narrowed his eyes. "Is it alright if I talk to your brother after school?" She nodded and  pulled out her phone before she realised that the teacher was there she quickly put her phone away and sat down, Bakugou did the same and hid away his red fist.

  -S.N
[didn't post the first time, my] [apologies]