Pride No. 30

Vin and Cain were in Vin's bedroom and playing video games, the two were just waiting for their parents to get back from drinking. Hanging out together was almost always a chore, but now that they had become comfortable with each other, the slight touches became more frequent. They had been with mutual friends the hour before and they both wanted time to not have to deal with them; the conflicting groups not getting each other's jokes, and constantly feeling the need to one up one another. They had been slowly getting closer to each other over the hour they had been back, as their breathing got heavier, the last death was over and Cain chucked the controller onto the floor and pushed Vin into the bed. He never rejected it, as they kissed and They wriggled up the bed. Cain took off his button up shirt, he broke the kiss and asked Vin if he was okay with it all. He said yes, continuing to take his shirt off and open a drawer.
"Vin." He groaned out lightly as he moved under him, he saw an opportunity and moved a little more. "Vin!" He groaned louder, he smirked and slid a hand under his trackies. He quickly breathed out loudly and was breathing really fast.
"Cain... baby, don't be cuming that fast." He whispered in his ear as he leaned onto his stomach. He forgot about the condoms and touched him lightly, he nodded and bit his shoulder lightly, trying to ignore the sensations to last longer. He couldn't any longer and finished, Vin kept going until his boxers were almost covered and his legs were shaking fast, quivering.
"Vin... more. Keep going." He listened snd kept going, he had finished just from watching him and the very small movements.

As they finished completely, they fell asleep, taking off their soaked clothes and chucking them to the side hugging under the cover. They tucked the clothes out of the way so their parents wouldn't find them. As they woke up, they checked their phones immediately. They were at Cain's house, having been there for just a couple hours, they were definitely still sleeping. They felt something pull them together, as they kissed, Cain swished his way back on top and Vin grabbed a condom. Slipping it on he guided Cain to it and let him take his time. He closed his eyes to make it easier as they kissed or Vin kissed him, once he felt that slight relief, he almost finished right then and there. He could barely take the slow speed, really wanting to do something. He held off and it was definitely for the best. Cain was holding onto his chest and looked so good from below.

They walked into school, Cain going to his guy-bro friends and Vin going to his girly go lucky friends.
"Omg! Vin, what happened?" Emilia asked, he smirked. She smiled and poked fun at him, he would tell her at break. Cain was not so lucky to have such friends.
"What were you doing with the weirdo?" He rolled his eyes,
"None of yours." He said as he pulled out a box from his bag and chucked it to him.
"Dude! There's teachers and police everywhere! You can't be doing that!" He rolled his eyes again,
"Shut the fuck up, deal with it, bitch." He hit him straight in the face, quickly stuffing the box in his bag. He backed up before hitting a run start, right into the side of his nose and eye. It knocked him out cold, he spat on him before leaving to go talk to his new boyfriend.
"What the fuck did you do?" Vin asked as he made his way to the group,
"Nothing... maybe something." He rolled his eyes and let Cain throw his arm around him. The others were a little skeptical but kept talking, Cain was happy but didn't really let it show.  He dragged his arm down until it was under Vin's bag and holding his waist. Vin put his arm around Cain's shoulder and smiled at him as the others talked amongst themselves.
"What is your first period?" He thought for a moment,
"Free... I think." He sighed and pulled out his phone, he also had a free period. They made their way to their designated area and sat down in the back, commanding the room.

Vin put his hand on Cain's leg while Cain had his head on the wall.

-S.N