Sharon Stone x Reader

Y/n's POV

Walking into the house after a long and painful lunch with my ex Charlize I want nothing more than to fall into bed with a groan but I'm too wired to do so. I had almost exposed mine and Sharon's relationship to Charlize where anyone could have heard us and I only just stopped myself from doing so. Ugh, why the hell did she have to try and kiss me? Why couldn't she just settle on the fact that I had moved on and was with someone else? Pacing the length of the living room I freeze in my steps when I hear Sharon in the kitchen and feel my blood run cold while tears build in my eyes. Fighting back my rising panic I slowly make my way into the kitchen making her look up from her phone with a smile and I smile back silently as I move to grab a bottle of water from the fridge but she stops me as she catches my hand. Pulling me into her gently I close my eyes as I rest my head on her shoulder making her tighten her hold on me slightly and that just makes me feel worse.

"How was lunch with Charlize?" She asks me quietly and I shake my head at that question as I pull away from her. Moving over to the fridge I grab a bottle of water out and turn to look at her as I take a sip from it, flinching slightly when I see the worry in her eyes. "Y/n, what happened? You're never this quiet and I can see the fear in your eyes so would you just talk to me darling? What happened at lunch?"

"Lunch was fine until we were saying goodbye and then I almost fucked up! One thing! One fucking thing and I can't even... I was so close to revealing everything Sharon." I tell her with a hand running through my hair and she looks at me with wide eyes before they start to harden. "She tried to kiss me when we were saying goodbye even though I had told her about fifteen times that I'm with someone and I was so close to telling her that we were together! And what's worse is that if I had we were in a place where everyone would have heard me." I explain and she looks at me for a moment before leaving the kitchen silently, probably going back to her studio, making my panic come back tenfold. Letting my tears fall as I move over to the kitchen table I sit down heavily and hide my face in my hands as every negative thought runs through my head.

"Y/n? Hey what's going on? Have you and mum had a fight?" Roan asks as he comes into the room and I look up at him as I wipe away my tears making him frown. "What's happened? Why are you crying?"

"It's nothing sweetheart, don't you worry about it." I tell him softly as I get up from the table and he looks at me worriedly. "I'm fine sweetheart, honestly." I say as I hug him softly before heading up to mine and Sharon's bedroom where I fall onto the bed with a fresh wave of tears in my eyes.

Sharon's POV

Sitting in my studio I try to wrap my head around what y/n had just told me. Charlize had tried to kiss her and in an attempt to get rid of the unwanted advance y/n almost told her about our relationship, almost outing us to everyone in the process. I don't know what I'm angrier about honestly, the fact that Charlize tried to kiss her despite y/n making it clear that she was in a relationship or the fact that our secret was almost outed for everyone to know because I was the one to encourage y/n to have lunch with the bitch. I was the one that told her that everything would be fine and talked her into going even though she had sworn off talking to her long ago. I was so deep in my thoughts that I hadn't heard anyone come into the studio until I look up and see Roan leaning against the doorframe looking confused.

"What's going on with y/n?" He asks and I look at him with a raised eyebrow. "I just found her on the verge of a panic attack in the kitchen but when I asked her what was wrong she just shut me out and went upstairs." He tells me and my stomach drops at that. I hadn't even thought about how y/n was feeling right now! I had seen the fear and panic in her eyes as she spoke and just left without saying anything! What the hell is wrong with me?

"Fuck!" I exclaim as I get up to leave the studio but Roan stops me as he looks at me confused. "I fucked up Roan and I need to go fix this."

"What's happened?" He asks again with a slight glare and I can't even shout at him because quite honestly I deserve it.

"I encouraged y/n to go to lunch with her ex, Charlize, and at the end of it the bitch tried to kiss y/n. She almost revealed that we're together in an area where if she had everyone would find out and it would be in all the magazines tomorrow morning." I tell him and he nods but his glare doesn't ease up any making me sigh. "When y/n explained what happened I didn't say anything and just came down here. I didn't even think about how she was feeling or what me leaving like that would make her think." I say with a sigh and he groans at that. "Do you know where she went?"

"My best bet is to your guys bedroom." He says as he starts to leave but stops and turns back to me. "Fix this mum, y/n's the best thing that's ever happened to this family and I don't want her to leave. Neither do Laird and Quinn. If it means that you two have to go public then so what? Atleast then you wouldn't be miserable when you have to go to events without her and she won't wear the floor thin with her pacing. You love each other so who cares what other people think?" He tells me before leaving and I stop for a second to think about what he said and he's right. I don't care who knows about me and y/n being together, it's not like we don't have the approval and support of everyone we needed it from. Mum, my siblings and kids all love her and have warned me multiple times not to fuck it up and her family were just glad to see her happy again so why am I trying to hide the fact that I'm in love with her? Snapping out of my thoughts when I hear Bandit barking upstairs I run upstairs and find the boys getting him ready to go out for a walk and kiss their heads before getting a pointed look from Roan that has me running upstairs to our room as fast as my legs can take me.

"Stop running before you make yourself sick Sharon." Y/n says as she gets up from the bed without looking at me and I wince when I hear the hoarseness in her voice.

"I don't care about that y/n, all I care about is making sure you're okay." I tell her as I try to catch my breath and she sighs as she moves over to me, helping me sit on the bed. Pulling her to sit next to me I turn so that I can rest my head on her shoulder and feel her hesitate slightly before she wraps her arms around me and I curse myself to hell and back. "I wasn't angry at you, you need to know that y/n. I'm angry at Charlize for trying to kiss you but what's more is I'm angry at myself. You didn't want to go to that stupid lunch and I should never have talked you into going." I say into her shoulder as I hold her tight to me and she sighs as she pulls back enough to look at me.

"I should have known not to trust her Sharon, she... god I know what she's like. Why? Why did I agree to go to lunch with her?" She asks and I reach up to push her hair out of her face softly.

"You should have told her." I say softly and she looks at me confused. "You should have told her that we were together. I don't give a damn who knows y/n, we've told everyone that matters so who cares what other people say?"

"Sharon, we both know that you care and that's okay because honestly so do I. I was just... she pissed me off when she tried to kiss me and my natural instinct was to tell her that you could and will beat her in every way possible. You are a hundred times better than her Sharon Stone and I love you, no matter who does and doesn't know about us." She says and I lean in to kiss her softly making her smile. "I don't need anyone but you guys to know Sharon, you know that."

"Does that mean that you won't come to the opening of my exhibition next week?" I ask her and she pulls back to look at me with a raised eyebrow. "You're my biggest inspiration behind my art, it doesn't feel right the thought of going without you. So... will you please be my date to the opening?" I ask as I place light kisses along her skin and she nods with a breathy moan making me smile against her skin as I push her back onto the bed. "Brilliant." I whisper as I pull her shirt off and she pulls me up into a deep kiss as she wraps her legs around my waist while gripping my shoulders lightly.