Dana Scully x Reader

Y/n's POV

Running my hand through my hair as I focus on the file I'm filing out I look up when I hear Aaron call my name and he motions for me to join him in his office which makes everyone look at me confused. Shrugging at them I grab my blazer as I get up from my desk and slip it on as I make my way up to his office, frowning when I see Dana and who I can only imagine is Agent Mulder in there. Raising an eyebrow at my girlfriend she just smiles as she gets up from her seat and comes over to wrap her arms around my waist making me chuckle as I kiss her quickly. "So much for keeping us at home Dana." I mutter and she just shrugs making Aaron laugh as he motions for me to sit down. "This stays in this office Hotchner, if anyone outside of this office finds out about this I know who's responsible. I've kept your relationship a secret have the decenct to do the same or I will do much worse than just expose that little secret. Understood?" I ask him as I sit down with Dana beside me and he nods with a laugh while Dana smacks my arm lightly.

"You have my word y/n, no one will find out about this from me." Aaron says with a smile which I return as Dana takes my hand. "Right, let's get onto the reason that I called you in here. Agent Mulder, Agent Scully would one of you like to explain or should I?" He asks and Dana turns to me with a pointed look making me groan.

"We need your help, actually I need your help and Mulder's being a baby because I won't listen to him." She says making me roll my eyes at that because that seems to be a common complaint she has about the man. "Can you come take a look at something with us and tell me what you honestly think without either of us telling you anything? I need a fresh set of eyes on this and no offense to the rest of your team but you're the only person I trust bringing in on this y/n. I know how good you are at what you do along with your exact qualifications which will be perfect for this case we're working on."

"If it helps you solve your case and gets me out of filling out paperwork then I'm in Dana, so long as it's okay with you Aaron." I tell her and look at my long time friend making him nod with a smile which is pretty rare these days. "Wait for me by the elevator and I'll meet you there in a few minutes?" I ask Dana and she nods with a smile as she gets up and leaves the office with Mulder after kissing me quickly making Aaron chuckle. "What's up with you mister smiley? You've smiled more today thanyou have since before Hayley died. Spill it."

"Emily's coming over for a couple weeks and has been in talks with Erin to come back to work now that we're an agent down." He tells me as he leans back in his chair with a smile and his normally stoney eyes are softer than I've seen them in ages making me smile and reach over the desk to rest my hand on top of his. "How come you didn't tell me? You were the first person that I came to when I started developing feelings for Emily."

"There's never been a great time to. Dana and I have known each other on and off throughout the years and she's the one I told you there's been an attraction to since day one. When we met up one night after we got home from a horrendous case we ended up getting dinner and some drinks which led to us sharing one very drunk and passionate night together. We didn't speak for months after that and then out of the blue she turned up at the house and kissed me senseless when I opened the door, I wanted to tell you but we caught so many cases and very rarely got to work alone together like we used to." I explain with a sigh and he nods with a smile as I stand up. "We really need to try and arrange something at some point though Aaron, that way we can actually catch up properly because I have a lot that I need to get off of my chest and I'm sure you do too."

"Once you've finished helping Dana we'll arrange something y/n but for now you better go before the others start asking a million questions." He says and I nod as I leave his office with a smile, making my way back to my desk I raise an eyebrow at Dana who holds my things up with a smirk while Mulder glowers at me. Shaking my head at her I take my bag from her while she steals my jacket making me laugh as we get into the elevator, completely ignoring the rest of the team who are looking at me confused.