Fiona Goode x Reader

A/n: Talks of self harm and slightly smutty at one point. Please don't read if triggered by any of this.

Y/n's POV

Moving in next door to a coven of witches was never something that I had planned on doing and something that I had to be extremely careful about considering that I have powers of my own, not those of a witches but those of a fae. My family and many like ours have been hunted for our blood and powers for years by many people, witches included, and I've lost enough family to the greed of others. That's why I had kept to myself despite the covens continuous attempts to befriend me, it's why I've ignored the pull towards the covens supreme and why I'm running around packing things up while waiting on my family to arrive for our weekly meeting. Jumping when a hand rests on my arm I spin around ready to defend myself as my powers come to the surface only to relax when I see mum and grandma standing there. "Where's everyone else?" I ask as I return to packing in a hurry or try to only to be pulled over to the sofa and forced to sit down.

"They went back home when they sensed the witches which I'm going to guess is why you're packing up only months after moving in here." Mum says while grandma looks at me with narrowed eyes making me shift slightly and nod as my eyes slip shut in defeat. "There's something different about their energy, something almost trusting which I'm sure that you've noticed darling. My question is what's going on with their supreme? There's a pain about her that's obvious to anyone able to read auras and I have a feeling that you have something to do with it."

"I can't stay here mum, even if there is an extremely trusting aura about them and the fact that their supreme has some sort of pull to me. It's not safe and I can't and won't risk mine or this family's safety by staying here longer than I have." I tell her and she shakes her head at that with a soft smile along with pointed eyes making me groan. "Fiona, their supreme, is slowly losing power while her daughters grow. Cordelia is the next supreme and you know how witches work, there can only be one... ow! Oh not again! Can the woman go five minutes without hurting herself?" I mutter as I look down at my wrist in pain only to gasp when I see cuts start to form while blood trickles down to pool in my hand. Looking up at mum and gran with wide eyes I'm quick to jump up from the sofa and run out of the house to the witches where I hammer on the door. Ignoring whoever it was that opened it I follow the pull to where Fiona is with people following behind me but I ignore them as I barge into the room and take the blade out of Fiona's hand with a glare.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Get out! Now!" Fiona growls at me but I shake my head as I start cleaning up her wrist while focusing my powers on healing both our skins. Feeling eyes on us from the doorway I flick my wrist without turning around and hear the satisfying sound of the door closing and locking, giving us some privacy. "How did you know what I was doing? And why stop me when it's obvious that you hate us?" She asks after her cuts are fully closed and I've wiped away any trace of blood there had been.

"I don't hate you guys Fiona, quite the opposite actually. No, I'm wary and scared because I know your kind and their history with mine. I was trying to protect myself and my family from being hurt anymore that your kind have caused in the past." I tell her as I finally look at her and she gasps slightly as she meets my eyes which are probably a darker shade of purple after using my magic and healing abilites at the same time.

"Your eyes are purple, how?" She asks quietly as she reaches out to push my hair out of my face making me smile slightly.

"The glamour charms I wear to make them look normal wear off when I use my abilities and I can only guess how dark they are after using healing and magic abilities at the same time." I say with a shrug making her look at me confused and I look at her for a moment before sighing. "You make it extremely hard to keep what I am hidden Fiona Goode, you test the control I have worked so hard on maintaining over the last two centuries and you scare me beyond anything I have ever known." I tell her and get her usual smirk in return as I start to get up from her bed, wincing slightly as I realise how strong the pull is to her now. Oh no, this isn't good. I can't be mated to a witch, a supreme at that!