Stella Gibson x Reader

Stella's POV

Walking into the house I'm more than happy to be home and shrug my jacket off tiredly followed by my shoes before I trudge upstairs to mine and y/n's room. Walking into the room I smile at y/n when she looks up at me and watch as she throws her book onto her bedside table. Holding her hand out to me I happily take it as I fall onto the bed beside her. "Long day darling?" She asks and I nod as I roll into her side.

"I work with a bunch of idiots." I say as she runs her fingers through my hair as I continue to ramble about my day making me relax into her more. Closing my eyes as I rest against her more feel y/n's arms tighten around me making me look up at her. "Sorry, you don't want to hear about the criminals and their doings."

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm always happy to listen to you rant about your day? Stella I love all of you meaning that I even love listening to your rants." She says softly as she leans down to kiss me lightly while her free hand makes quick work of unbuttoning my shirt. "Now strip off and lay on your stomach for me." She instructs quietly making me shiver as I get up to strip off. Laying down in my underwear I can't stop myself from moaning quietly when I feel y/n move to straddle my waist and automatically move my hands to rest on her thighs, stroking the bare skin lightly.

"What are you... oh god your hands are magic." I moan out as I squeeze her thighs tightly as she massages my back and she chuckles as she leans down to kiss my shoulder blade, pressing her body against me as she does so making me squirm slightly underneath her. "Oh god I love how well you know me." I say quietly as I rub her thighs lightly making her shiver against me.

"It's one of the many perks of being married to the love of my life for the last six and a half years." She says in my ear as she continues to massage my back, working out my muscles and making my entire body feel like I'm in absolute heaven. "Six and a half years of the twenty seven we've been together in total."

"Best twenty seven years of my life." I tell her honestly while carefully turning around to look at her with a loving smile and wrap my arms around her neck pulling her closer to me as she continues on with her massage as her hands rest on my sides. Arching into her as her hands slide down to my legs I can't help but let them fall apart as her fingers glide teasingly along my skin making her raise an eyebrow at me but I'm in no mood for teasing tonight and grab her hand, pulling her to where I need her most. "Don't toy with me y/n, you're driving me crazy and if you don't do something I will handcuff you to this bed and not let you up until I'm finished with you." I threaten her quietly and watch as her eyes widen before she leans down to kiss me roughly.

"What if I want to be handcuffed and used for your own pleasure?" She asks against my lips and I flip her back onto the bed without breaking the kiss making her arch into me with a moan of her own. "What then Detective Superintendent?"

"Stay there and don't move or so help me I will punish you. Understood?" I say against her lips before pulling away from her and she smirks at me as she starts to sit up making me push her back onto the mattress with a chuckle. "God I love you." I tell her and she smiles as she pulls me into her as she kisses me again.

"I love you too Stella but I don't see any handcuffs." She says with a smile as her hands run along my side and I close my eyes at the feeling. "I've been such a bad girl Detective. I've been a bad, bad girl who needs to be punished." She adds as she drags her nails along my side with a smirk and I can't help myself as I crash our lips together in a passionate and slightly rough kiss as her leg wraps around my hip, pulling me closer to her body making us both moan.

"Give me two minutes to grab the handcuffs and then you can be my naughty girl who needs to be punished." I tell her as I break the kiss and quickly get up with a grin making her chuckle. Running downstairs to grab my handcuffs and the key for them I slip into the kitchen and grab a bottle of wine and two glasses for us before moving back upstairs again. Putting the bottle, glasses and key on my bedside table I climb onto the bed where y/n pulls me into her again but I grab her arms and roughly pin them above her head, cuffing her to the headboard making her hiss slightly even as she arches against me. "Are you okay? I didn't-" I start to ask but she leans up to kiss me making me shut up as I push her back into the mattress.