Chapter 14

Hannah comes over an hour later and that's when the guys left. They said they had to go and see some of their friends or something like that. I just nodded and let them leave, but first I checked Gabes arm and it looks like there is no infection so that is good to know.

Hannah and I go up to my room and sit down on my bed. She has a look on her face, one that looks suspicious. Like really suspicious.

I sigh, "What is it?"

She laughs and stretches her arms, "Well... I asked Trevor what he was doing tonight and he said he was going to this-"

I came in to realization in what she was going to ask me. I instantly started to shake my head no and she groans, "but why not?"

I gave her a look and she sighs, "Fine, you have a point. But this time it isn't a stupid teenager party."

I look at her with one eyebrow raised, "It isn't? That just makes it worse."

"No it doesn't! Teenagers are not responsible and have wild sucky parties that everyone thinks they should go to, but they end up getting wasted and stuff and they regret it later."

"See? If we go to a higher kind of party then we will most likely die! I have never even been to a high school party let alone something bigger than that! I refuse. Your request is denied. "

She then looks at me with a glare, "You are over exaggerating. You wont die. It wont hurt to just go to one! Like you said, you have never even been to a high school party before. You need to have the experience in these kinds of things so when you get older and have little Nazis of children you can be like "No, you will not go to a party". Tell them what you went through and then be on with your life!"

I glare at her and say, "Well what if their best friends pressure them into going to this party and might say the exact same thing you just said to me?"

She sighs and says, "That is just the circle of life! You just got to let it flow"

She does some weird flow motion as she said it and I laugh at her, "Never do that again."

She laughs and then says, "I will never do that again as long as you go with me to this club!"

I groan and lay back on my bed with my hands in my face. She knows what this means, and so do I. She jumps up off the bed in excitement and does this weird looking happy dance. I knew I would have said yes in the first place. I cant say no to Hannah. She knows how to get through to me.

"Well it starts at nine! We need to go through your closet for clothes!"

"It is three! We have plenty of time to do that. Why cant we just go with the flow of life and live it like normal people and not some weird, insane teenage girls."

She laughs at me because I do the same thing she did when she said flow. I laugh with her and she shakes her head no, "We are not normal and you know it. Just let the weird, insane teenage girl flow."