Chapter 15

I open my eyes and I am in my bed. How in the world did I get in my room? I lift my head and my  head starts throbbing. Oh my gosh how much did I drink? I ignore the pounding of my head and get out of bed. I look at the clock and its eight a clock in the morning. I groan and want to fall back to sleep but I know my head wont allow me to do that. I look down at my outfit and I see that I am still in my clothes from last night. I slowly walk down the stairs and I hear the T.V running but I just ignore it and head towards the kitchen.

I walk in and heads pop up. The whole crew is here. They look at me and I try to ignore a certain pair of eyes. I make my way towards the cabinet that hold the alive and I take two. I grab some orange juice and wash them down.

"You look terrible," Gabe says. I bet I do look terrible. Oh my gosh. I bet my makeup is all over my face from my crying last night.

I groan and say, " Thanks. I kind of figured I did."

He doesn't respond as I take a sip of my orange juice and that's when Tyler opens his mouth, " How are you feeling?"

I sat down with them at the island and I put my head in my hands, " My head is going to explode."

I then hear Hannah, " You aren't alone, " she groans.

I scoff and say, " Yeah, living the experience, making memories, more like making my head fall off."

She looks up and gives me a sympathetic look, " I'm  sorry Pay. I shouldn't have pushed going to the party."

I shrug and say, "Its not your fault. I'm kind of glad I went. If I didn't, who knows what would happen."

She frowns and I look in his direction. I don't look at him because my head already hurts, I don't want my heart to also hurt. I see him in the corner of my eye looking at the counter. At least he isn't looking at me. I look back towards Hannah and say, " You shouldn't apologize."

She then says, "But Pay I should have told you. I should have said something about it."

I put my hands in my lap and play with my finger nails, " You shouldn't have to tell me," I mumble and then I get up from the stool I was sitting on and I walk out of the kitchen.

I notice Trevor on the couch watching SpongeBob and I ignore his stare as I make my way up the stairs. Once I get in my bathroom I take a look in the mirror and I stare. My makeup is stained all over my face. My eyes are red and puffy and my cheeks are flushed. I sigh and hop in the shower. I let the warm water wash the make up off of my face and once I get out I wrap the towel around me and I walk in my room.

I go to my dresser and I pull out my undergarments and a pair of shorts with a plain red t- shirt. I put my clothes on and make my way down the stairs.

On my way through the living room I hear my phone ring. I look at the caller ID and I smile. I click the green button and say, "Hey mom!"