Chapter 1

(Austin's POV)

We have to go to another meeting. This time it won't be complaining about what too do or how we do it. I heard Gabe has info on what the Fault's are planning so we are all meeting up.

I heard it wasn't good. So that's why we need to make a plan to stop it.

I pull in the parkway of the abandoned warehouse or where we all meet up. I park my jeep and hop out of it. I notice I'm the last one here. I'm always the last one here since I'm the leader. Well not because I'm the leader but I always end up late.

I open the large door and I'm announced to everyone in there normal spots.

We have about 15 guys but the main ones are Tyler, Gabe, Kyle and I .

I sit in my chair and make eye contact with Gabe. He nods his head and I stand up,"So today we are here for another meeting. Apparently we have some news on the Faults so listen too Gabe and questions afterwards."  I nod my head for Gabe too start and while I sit back down I hear his voice echo through the Warehouse.

"I got some information on The Faults. I knew they were up too something so I went and found out for myself. Turns out they are up to something. Something big.

They are after Payton Meyer's. Don't know why but I know they want her. This is the first time they are bringing other people in this. It has too be big."

I lean my elbows on the table in front of me and say,"Who exactly is Payton Meyers? ?"

"Well she goes too Crawford Highschool as a Sophomore and since school is about too end; a Junior. She lives in a normal neighborhood and her  record is clean. I have no idea why she is being a victim."

"Read me her record..." I say.

Gabe sighes and I look at him but he just starts reading off her record," Payton Meyers. Has no tardy's, perfect attendance,  A's and B's through first too tenth grade, no detentions. Her best friend is named Hannah Marshall and she is exactly the same. Her parents are John Meyers and Madison Meyers. Her dad is a business man and her mom is a kindergarten teacher. Austin... she is clean. Not a dent. I don't understand why they are going after her. " He looks at me.

I sigh and say "Me neither. What does she look like??"

Gabe grins. He is not only one of the most "common" or "up there" person in the gang but my best friend. He is a cocky bastard but I love him too death.

"Here."  He tosses a picture on the table and I pick it up.

She has light/dark brown hair,light green eyes, and olive color skin tone.

She looks innocent.

Why does this not make any since at all???

"Okay... so far she looks and sounds innocent. We need to get to her before they do. We don't need to loose anymore guys okay?"

They all nod their heads," Good. So she won't be that hard too find, but we need too get close too her. She might look innocent but her attitude might not be."

Everyone agrees and I announce,"We start the last day of school. "

Everyone agrees and I stand up.

Gabe is soon next too me,"What do you think is going on??"

I look at him and sigh,"Honesty?  I think it's a disguise. She can't be that innocent. Her life can't be that innocent. Something is up; with her apart of it or not."

"Looks like the Outsiders have some work too do. " He mumbles too himself.

I sigh and agree with him. I exit the warehouse and Tyler comes into view "Hey... I need you to make sure she  is what we think she is before we all go in. I don't want her to end up being a physco and we all get trapped. Stay clear of her."

He grins and nods his head. Right when he starts walking off I yell , "Good luck!!"

He puts a thumbs up in the air and I nod too myself.

(Paytons POV)

School. Where everyone can be anyone they want too be. They're a lot of different type of people and ,yes, they judge. What will I do about it??? I will ignore them and be my happy self which always makes them mad.

Today  we got a new student, but I haven't seen him yet. I sit down at my table where Hannah is sitting.

"This food is gross",She complains. I look at her plate and its a floppy hamburger that's flat and the bread is smushed.

"You better eat it." I say

She give me a "Are you serious"  look.

"Hey... it's not my fault! You will not only be wasting money, but also wasting whatever its made of!"

She sighs and looks at it in exhaust.

"Okay if you don't want to eat it you don't have to but you have to go all Lion King on it."

She smiles and then I smile. She grabs the floppy burger and stands up. She's not tall so know one really notices.

She holds it up in the air like in Lion King with Simba. She then tossed it in the trash and we both laughed.

Britney came up to us and sais,"Dorks."

"At least I'm not afraid too show my true colors." I say and she gives me a glare and turns away.

I hear the bell ring and I grab my pink and purple backpack with unicorn stickers on it. I make my way too the parking lot and say bye to Hannah. I dig for my keys in my bag and before I know it I bumped into someone.  My bookbag falls and so do their notebooks.

"Oh my gosh!! I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean to run into you. " I explain as I pick up the persons notebooks. I stand up and hand them to the person, but when I look up I see a guy. He has light brown hair, blue eyes, very built, tall, and had a five o-clock shadow. I smile at him and hand him is notebooks.

"Hi! I'm Payton. I haven't seen you around so you must be new. I'm really sorry about running into you like that. "

He smiles and sais,"Its fine, and yea I'm new. My name is Tyler." I put my hand out and say,"Nice too meet you." He takes it and I smile.

"Well I will see you around. I have too head home. I have a big Science test tomorrow... got to study. Hope you had a good first day!" I pick up my bag and grab my keys.

"Bye." I say and I catch him looking at my bag. He nods and waves off.

I get in my car and I drive home.

(Austin's POV)

My phone rings and I expect it to be Tyler. I look at the screen and I'm right, it's Tyler. I accept -

"So how did it go??" I ask him.

"Dude... this is getting really confusing. She has a fucking pink and purple backpack with unicorn stickers on it and she apologized for bumping into me. Dude... she is clean." I sigh and ask

"Are you sure??"

"She wished I had a good first day!! Bro she's good. "

"I'm not sure-"

"Why don't you go see yourself. School ends in two days. " He sounded irritated

So that's what I will do. I'll find out myself if she is really clean or not. I can't have anymore shit go down then what already happened.

***

Hey! Please read, vote, and follow!!!

I'm gonna try too post once or twice a week. Hope you enjoy! :P