Chapter 6

:)

***

***

***

***

I woke up to a creak. It was my door. My bedroom door always creaks when you open a d close it. It would be great for a horror movie.

Dont think that...

I shouldn't think that. What if someone wants to murder me and is coming in my room right now to shoot me in the face?? Oh I hope not. I hear footsteps and I grip my pillow tighter. This cant be good.

When the footsteps stop and I see a big shadow on the side of me I grab my pillow and throw it at the shadow and roll off the bed on the opposite side (which hurt) and crawled towards my door really fast. I pushed the door open and I hurry and stand up. I run downstairs and when I see Trevor, Hannah, Gabe and Waffle Nazi I realized it wasn't a robber... it was Tyler.

Oh no... why did I come to conclusions and think he was going to murder me!? My stupid brain.

Then I notice everyone's stares on me.

"Hey guys" I say and look up the stairs and I see Tyler with a smirk on his face.

"Be right back!" I then run up the stairs and nock down Tyler in suprise.

"You better not tell them... I will hit you if you do" He then looked confused.

"Tell them what??" He asks

"Really?? Dont play that card with me! You were just in my room and I hit you with a pillow, rolled off of my bed and crawled to my door. You cant tell them! ! That's so embarrassing! ! "

"I wasn't in your room Pay" He explains.

"Yes it had to be you! Everyone else is downstairs... who else would it have been? ?"

I then stood up because the stairs are not as comfortable as you think they would be. He also stood up and then looked at me with a serious expression, "What happened? ?"

"You know what happened!" I argued.

"I know... it was me but if you tell me what happened then I won't tell the others"

"Okay... well my door creaked and it woke me up. I thought someone was gonna shoot me in the face because of horror movies and creaky doors don't mix well together. Well then you went to the side of my bed and I grabbed my pillow and hit you with it and rolled off of my bed and crawled towards my door. Then I ran downstairs and saw you coming downstairs with a smirk. Then I nocked you down"

"Okay. Well I'm gonna use the bathroom... I'll be right back"

He then walked up stairs. Guys are weird. I walk downstairs and I sit down on the couch.

"Sleep well??" The waffle nazi asked.

I scoffed,"Its hard to sleep when Tyler scares the crap out of you"

Then Tyler comes downstairs looking a little nervous. He sits down next to waffle nazi and they have a silent conversation. I tried to hear what they are saying but it didn't work. I looked at them and waffle nazi caught me staring and looked at me in a weird way.

He didn't look away... so I did. I then focused on Trevor and Hannah. They were laughing at something and then Gabe moved over towards Tyler and joined their conversation. Wow... now im alone. Tyler woke me up for this!? I then looked down at what I'm wearing. I'm wearing a weird combination of Ninja Turtles and Care Bears. Ninja Turtle pajama pants and a Care Bear shirt. I need to change...