Chapter 5

Hey guys!!! So my tablet has been hating me and it deleted this chapter two times already so that means that this is my third time writing this chapter and im very aggrivated right now. So... anyways, did you enjoy the waffle chapter as much as I did? ?? So I wanted to update two chapters today but its not ending up the way I wanted and my battery is dying and im in a car on my way home (which takes 8 hours) so I might not be able to finish this Chapter ... anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter ! ! !

**

**

**

**

**

After the guys left to go to there 'meeting'; Hannah, Trevor, and I cleaned up the waffle disaster. After that I took a shower and got dressed in a yellow summer dress with my hair half up half down and my sparies with my purple bikini underneath. Hannah dressed in some shorts and a white flowy tanktop from American Eagle and also some sparies and her black bikini. We were gonna go to the beach and walk on the board walk. There are a whole bunch of difrerent stores on there we were gonna go in.

We each gave each other compliments while walking down the stairs. I could hear Trevor laughing at something and when we reached downstairs I saw that it was SpongeBob. He loves SpongeBob and always have.

When he saw us come down he shut the the tv off and we walked towards the door.  When we were outside he hurriedly walked towards the drivers side and before I could shout... Hannah beat me to it.

"Shotgun! !" Well it sounded more like a squeal then a shout. I scoff ... she called my running a pig...

I walked towards the back drivers side and got in the car. He then backed out of my driveway and we were on our way toward the beach.

After sitting and listening to the radio we finnaly reached our destination. I sighed in relief as I smelled the salt water. We grabbed our bags and I saw a ice cream shop.

"Lets go get some ice cream!" I said and Hannahs head popped up and she smiled. She loves ice cream... who doesnt??

We walked in the shop and right when I stepped in I saw a guy. A good looking guy. He was sitting in a booth next to the window with some other guys. I could tell Hannah saw him caused she nudged me and I nodded. We walked up to the menu and ordered are ice cream. Trevor ordered strawberry, Hannah ordered Chocolate and I ordered Vanilla. They wanted theres in a cone but I got mine in a bowl.

We sat down in a booth with me and Hannah  on one side and Trevor on the other side. We had a perfect view of the good looking guy and when I glanced at him he was staring at me. When he saw me look at him he smirked and looked at his friends but not before glancing back at me. I blushed and ate some of my ice cream.

After a while I forgot about  him staring at me and I was talking with Hannah.

"Hey... Pay??" Trevor asked me.

I turned my head and the the next thing I know...my nose has ice cream on it and I look at Trevor who was laughing and he took a picture... with my camera.

Trevor and Hannah were laughing at me as I grab napkins and whipe of my nose. He showed me the photo on my camera and I couldnt help but laugh at what I looked like.

I looked ridiculous...

"Well... thats going on my wall." I say while laughing. I have a wall of photos on my wall in my room.

They agree and then I put my camera aroud my neck. After a while of laughing at Trevors obsession of SpongeBob we decided to head to other stores and end up going to the beach later. I was the only one to finish my ice cream so they got up and said they would meat me outside when I finish. I look at the last bite of ice cream and I whisper,"Im sorry" before eating it. I sigh at the sadness of no more ice cream and grab my bole. I walk towards the trashcans and  dump my bowl in the trash. When I turn around the no longer forgotten good looking guy and his friends are behind me, waiting for me to move to get to the trashcan. I look into the  good looking guys eyes and he was also staring at me. I moved so they can dump there trash and he is still staring but then I hear the door ring and I look over towards who came in and it was Hannah.