Chapter 16

Hannah came over this morning. She woke me up and ever since we have been sulking. No guys have been around me today, and that makes me feel a little bit better. I don't know what I would do if I encountered Waffle Nazi today. I might just explode. My feelings are so confusing. I feel so angry at him, but then I realize I am not angry at him, I am angry at myself. I am so foolish, I should have known he wasn't in to me like that. He was probably trying to be a good friend. We aren't together, he can sleep around, or do whatever he wants to do. Every time I picture him in my mind I feel so depressed. Okay, maybe I am angry at myself, but I am also angry at him. He shouldn't have done that! Ugh- see what I mean? One minute I want to slap him, and the next I want to apologize to him. He really didn't do anything wrong, but he still makes me angry. I groan and put my face in my hands. Then I feel something hit my arm and I look up and see that Hannah has thrown her spoon she ate her ice cream with at me, "Shhh! This is my favorite part!"

I shake my head at her as I look back at the T.V screen. We are currently watching The Notebook and eating ice cream. Well... we were eating ice cream. We ate it all and ran out. I sigh at the sadness of no longer having ice cream to comfort me. I look up at Hannah and she is already looking at me. She shakes her head no and I pout," Please!!"

"No no no! This is one of my favorite movies! I am not going to randomly stop watching it and go to the store with you for more ice cream!" She says.

I pout and stare at her with this look. She stares at me for a good while and then rolls her eyes, " I hate you," she mutters. When she pauses the movie I smile and grab my car keys.

"You're lucky I also want ice cream," she says.

I laugh and nod my head, "Who doesn't?"

She smiles and we make out way out towards my car. I turn the car on and Hannah fiddles with the radio station. Once we hear a sad song she frowns but leaves it on, "You know, we are hurting ourselves more by listening to this sad song."

She looks at me and sighs, " I am still going to feel depressed so what is the point?"

I agree with her and we listen to the sad song until we reach the grocery store. We step in the store and head straight for the frozen section. I hear someone familiar on the phone as we walk past an isle. I look and it was Tyler. He was talking on the phone.  Actually, more like whisper yelling. I just hurried past the isle before he could see us. I don't want to talk to any of them today. Once we get to the frozen section I look over at Hannah, " Did you see Tyler?"

She nodded her head," Yeah, I did." I nodded and stared at all of the beautiful flavors.

"So are you craving Dutch chocolate or cookies and cream?" I ask.

She looks over and says, " I want some strawberry ice cream."

I nod my head and grab a tub of strawberry. She looks at me and asks, " What about you?"

I sigh and say, " I could go for chocolate, but cookies and cream is just so amazing. You cant say no to it."

She laughs at me and I say, "Which one would you choose?"

She thinks for about two minutes and says, " That is actually super hard."

I sigh in frustration and I see a little boy with an older woman walking down the isle. He sees the ice cream and smiles so huge I thought his face would stretch out.

He talked to the older lady and pointed at the ice cream. She nodded her head and smiled down at him. The next thing I know he runs over here and examines the flavors. He puts his hands on the glass and his face plastered against it. I laugh at him and he sighs, I am guessing in the same predicament  as us.