𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓓𝓪𝔂 𝓞𝓯 𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓰𝓮

LISA POV

"Lali, get up. It's time to go to college." When someone began shaking me, I awoke.

"Unnie, 5 minutes more," I responded.

"Lali, wake up, or I'll call Jennie." She stated.

"I got up, Jisoo unnie," I said.

I awoke, had a shower, and dressed. My unnies were already waiting for me at the dining table. We ate breakfast and then went to school. This college is too expensive; we could not afford it. However, we are here at this college because of Jisoo unnie's scholarship. 

As soon as we entered, we heard some whispers.

"They look cute."

"Who are they?"

"Isn't she the one, who transferred here because of a scholarship?"

"Yes, she is. She is cute tho."

We held on a poker face and went to our classes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUNGKOOK POV

"Jungkook, please wake up." When someone pinched me, I woke.

"Oh, Jin Hyung. Could you please quit doing that? It's extremely painful, you know." While pouting, I said.

"I was trying to wake you up for the past 30 minutes." He stated.

"When are we going back to our world, Hyung?" I expressed my desire to return home.

"When we will find our soulmates." He stated.

We've come to Seoul to find our mates. We discovered that our mates attend Seoul International College. Today is our first day at that college since we transferred. We're not going to find our mates. A miraculous rainbow sapphire would locate our mates. Only our mates and we would be able to see the sapphire. 

We ate breakfast and prepared ourselves

We ate breakfast and prepared ourselves. We went soon on our way to college. I heard a lot of whispering as soon as we walked inside the college.

"Who are they?"

"They're handsome."

"That black hair is all mine."

"No, he is mine."

We chose to ignore them and went to the principal. Aunt Kim was the principal. Aunt Kim cleared her throat after we had been staring moreover glaring at Jin Hyung for at least a minute.

"He didn't tell you, I guess." She stated.

"No, he didn't." Hoseok Hyung looked at Jin Hyung.

"It's ok. Here are your schedules. Go to your classrooms now. They are going to begin." Aunt Kim Or the Principal said.

 I and Hoseok Hyung had Literature, Jimin hyung and Jin Hyung had Math, and Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung, and Taehyung hyung had History.

We headed to our class after we introduced ourselves. The literature lesson is very boring. When the bell rang out, I was drawing in my notebook. 

Today was quite dull. It was meant to be pleasant. Leave it. I just want to play video games.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JENNIE POV

During Luch time: I was on my way to the cafeteria when something caught my eye. A female was constantly bowing to Irene, while her minions were holding two other girls. I began walking towards them.

"I apologize. Please leave my sisters and me alone." The girl stated who was constantly bowing in front of her.

"You spilled juice all over my clothes," said Irene.

"It was a mistake, you scumbag. Stop bowing to her, Momo unnie." A girl who was being held by the other two girls stated.

"You whore." As she hit the person who cursed at her, Irene said.

"IRENE." I suddenly yelled, drawing all eight girls' attention to me.

"Look who's arrived. Kim Jennie, as she is known." Irene stated.

"Leave them," I stated.

"How could I?" And, by the way, where have your nasty sisters gone?" I gave Irene a strong slap when she said that, making her lips bleed. How dare she?

"What exactly is going on here?" Irene and her minions then left, when the class president came.

"Are you feeling okay?" I inquired.

"Yeah, and thanks for saving us." A girl stated.

"My name is Jennie. Jennie Kim." I formally introduced myself.

"My name is Im Nayeon."

"Park Jihyo" and "Hirai Momo"

"It's a pleasure to meet you. Let's get going. I'll introduce you to my sisters." I smiled at the three of them.

"OK," Nayeon replied.

**Everyone was eating their lunch. Aside from the three people that were waiting for Jennie. They noticed her walking in with three unfamiliar girls. They gave Jennie a wave to indicate where they were sitting.**  (The sentences in * are the sentences said by the author)

"Yah, Jen. What were you doing?" Jisoo inquired.

"Fighting with those witches," I stated.

"Oooooo." Rose and Lisa both stated.

"Oh, by the way. These are my new friends. Im Nayeon, Hirai Momo, and Park Jihyo are their names." I stated.

"Hello. Jisoo, Kim. Park Roseanne, or just Rose. Lisa, or Lalisa Manoban." Jisoo introduced.

Lunch was finally ended after a lengthy conversation. Everyone had a great start to the semester. We had a few similar classes, we had so much fun learning with them. We became best friends on the first day. When I asked for their address, We found they lived a few blocks away from us. They also live alone, just like us. So, we decided to have a dinner together. 

When it came time to leave, all seven of them said their goodbyes and went to their own homes.

TO BE CONTINUED......