𝓣𝓱𝓮 3𝓻𝓭 𝓢𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓮

JIN POV

Please speak with me, Jisoo. I'm dying because of your silence. I understand you're upset, but please say something.

***Jinsoo went to the Statue of Liberty, Yoongyeon visited the Empire State Building, Moseok visited Central Park, Namhyo visited the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Jirose visited Times Square, Taennie visited the New York Aquarium, and Liskook visited the Brooklyn Bridge.***

Wow, This is huge. It would take days, probably weeks to search in here.

"Let's go," Jisoo said, and we went all over the place looking for a clue. We found an area and extended our wings. We were invisible. We flew about looking for clues. It's a massive structure. The hunt would take days. Only the torch was left. We climbed to the top and looked around. Jisoo discovered something while I was hunting. 

She was holding a piece of paper and a tiny statue of a Griffon.

 When I opened the piece of paper, there was another hint. 'From tree to tree, it flits and flies, its colors so dazzling they attract everyone's attention,  This tree, with its solid trunk and broad leaves, stands tall and proud. A FRIENDLY COMMUNICATION WITH NATURE.'

"Let's tell others about it," I suggested.

I called, and we agreed to meet at the portal. We got back in the car and drove away.

"What happened, Jisoo? Are you okay?" I asked.

"Jin set aside the myth for a moment. Let's just spend time together." She said.

"All right," I replied, kissing her forehead.

We arrived after a while and met near my car.

"So, what did you find?" Namjoon asked.

"A statue of Griffon and yet another clue," I told them and showed them.

Namjoon grabbed the clue from my hands and began analyzing it. I sometimes wonder how this clumsy monster has a 148 IQ. He can solve the most difficult problems in minutes.

"Got it. Hwadam botanic garden." He said.

"In Seoul?" Taehyung asked.

"Yup," he said.

"What do we do now? I want to eat something. I'm really hungry. It took all of my energy to search at Times Square." Rose said.

"Okay, then, let's eat something," Jimin said as he pulled Rose along with him.

We went out to eat at a restaurant. We soon left for Korea. We entered Hwadam Garden through the portal. 

As soon as we walked in, a kid came up to Lisa, handed her a piece of paper, and raced away. It appeared to be a map.

 We followed it till we came to a little pond in the center of the forest. We looked everywhere, and I went close to the water. 

I discovered a statue similar to the one Jisoo discovered, although slightly larger. I took it from her hands and dove into the water. A strange sign was beneath the statue. I kept the little statue and began looking for a key.