𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓮 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

MOMO POV

We teleported to our cars and drove back home once Lisa got her powers. I've still been ignoring Hoseok. I, too, want my abilities. Why? Why? Why must they die? There must be a way for breaking the curse. My mental state is completely messed up.

When we got home, I was deep in thinking. I didn't say anything and dragged Hoseok along with me. I pinned him to the wall as we entered our room.

"How did you find out there was a way to break the curse?" I inquired.

"Mom and Dad said they couldn't find it either." He stated.

"Aishhh," I said as I walked away, ruffling my hair. I was about to leave when he grabbed my hand.

He pinned me to the wall, with a smirk on his face.

"You're worried about me." He said.

"Of course, you're my mate. To the moon and back, I love you." I said.

He kissed me without saying anything. When I responded to his kiss, he grabbed my waist. The kiss lasted 5 minutes. We parted up in search of oxygen.

"Wait, do you know who gave you the curse?" I inquired about him.

"No, Mom and Dad are aware of it." He responded.

"Let's ask then," I said.

"No," he replied.

"Why?" I inquired.

He explained, "I have a reason."

"And I'm afraid I can't tell you." He continued on.

"All right, fine," I said.

"I love you, too." He whispered and sat on the bed.

I went to shower, and I wore his white hoodie. We both jumped on the bed and listened to his favorite songs. He has nice taste in music. After some time, we chatted. He told me about himself and I told him about myself. Soon, we went downstairs and ate dinner. I came back to my room and slept for half an hour.

I went downstairs and saw everyone preparing something.

"What is going on?" I asked.

"SLEEPOVER AND A MOVIE NIGHT," Jisoo unnie shouted.

"Jeez, calm down." Jin oppa said and took Jisoo unnie with him.

Everything was prepared. There were seven beds. 

I slept with Hoseok and cuddled with him. Between the movie, I felt something touching me. I looked and it was Hoseok. His hands were raised from my thighs. I tried to remove his hand, but I couldn't. His hands reached my private part and he started fingering me. He started thrusting two of his fingers. He thrusted for a while and stopped. He suddenly thrusted three of his fingers making me scream. Everyone looked at us.

"Are you okay?" Nayeon unnie asked.

"Y-Yes unnie. I-I think I saw a cockroach there." I said this while he was still thrusting.

"You are so tight." He whispered.

"Stop," I said and he finally removed his hand.

I felt something poke my ass. I gulped as I realized what it was. 

"See you woke him up." He whispered.

He slid his hands onto the hoodie and started pressing my boobs. He went inside the blanket and started sucking my boobs. I looked around and thank god, everyone was busy watching the movie. We were in the last bed. I tried my best not to moan.