𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓪𝓵𝓵

JISOO POV

We noticed a lot of people dancing as soon as we walked in. We were taken somewhere by the boys. It was close to the throne. There were some ladies and gentlemen seated there.

"Mom and Dad. These are our mates. Kim Jisoo, Im Nayeon, Kim Jennie, Hirai Momo, Park Jihyo, Park Roseanne or Rose, Lalisa Manoban or Lisa." Jin Oppa spoke up.

"Aigooo, they are so beautiful." Jin's mother stated.

"Thank you, Mrs. Kim," I spoke up.

"Please call us Mom and Dad. Everyone here is your mother and father," Jin's mother stated, pointing to some people seated on the throne.

We introduced ourselves and chatted for a while. We were casually conversing when they pushed us, causing us to slip, but luckily the boys caught us. We 14 noticed that we were the center of attention. Suddenly, music began to play. Ooh. We gotta dance. What an idiot I was.

*** The video is not accurate, but the dance is the same. Only the main characters are dancing.***

Only clapping sounds could be heard after the dance. Mrs. Kim then made an announcement.

"Good evening to all. I hope you're having a good time. As you are aware, the seven young guys dancing here are our sons. They are the gods. The seven young ladies dancing with them are on their way to becoming goddesses and our daughters-in-law. Our sons and their partners would inherit the throne after the marriage. So, please greet them." Mrs. Kim said.

The ball went quite well. Everyone here is quite friendly. It made me think of my parents. Someone wiped my tears while I cried.

"Don't be sad, I'm here. I know you miss your parents." He stated this while hugging me.

"Your parents are wonderful. They accepted us as we are.You are very lucky to have them. I'm so lucky to have you and your parents," I said, still hugging him.

"Don't cry anymore. You must be strong to take care of your sisters and me," he said.

"Thank you, Jin," I said.

"Anytime," he said, kissing my forehead, making me blush.

"Hyung, let's go home," Jungkook said, pointing to Lisa and Jihyo who were sleeping.

"Of course," he said, and we went home.

We have reached the portal. A portal appeared and we went inside. As soon as I got home. We settled on the sofa while Namjoon turned on the lights. As soon as he turned on the light. Some kind of magical rope attacked the boys. They fought until a rope came out from behind them and they were trapped.

"Hello BTS," someone said.

"Who are you?" Namjoon said.

"I'm someone you shouldn't be involved with," he said. We all tried to free them, but it all went in vain. The rope is too strong.

"It won't break," he said again, unable to see his face. he was right down the stairs. He had his back facing us. He was an old man.

He attacked us with his power and weakened us.

"Leave them alone you bastard," Jimin shouted.

He then proceeded to take our powers. The boys kept yelling at him to let us go. I looked to the side and saw that he was just trying to take our power away. The boys were still tied. It hurt, my whole body is paining due to the power snatching. I didn't realize I was crying, soon it was pitch black all around me.