𝓐𝓽𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

JIHYO POV

These guys are getting on my nerves. I want to chop their neck. Some random Motherfuckers stared at us with that smirk on their nasty faces. It wasn't BTS; it was something beginning with E.

"Unnie, I truly want to kill them. I hate it now. They've been looking at us for over thirty minutes." I told Nayeon unnie and Jennie unnie this.

"Ignore them, Jihyo," said Nayeon unnie.

"They're just random dicks who come to school or college to fuck girls." Jennie unnie spoke out.

"Jen. Language." Jennie unnie was warned by Nayeon unnie.

"I'm sorry, unnie. They are, however, getting on my nerves. I'd most likely beaten up till now." Jennie unnie spoke out.

We were packing our belongings when the class ended. When those jerks showed up.

"Hey," one of them called out.

"Now what?" I said.

"Wow, chill out. We've come to take you out on a date. Btw-" He was interrupted by the entrance of our four sisters.

"UNNIE," Lisa screamed.

"Who are these nine ugly bitches?" Momo unnie spoke up.

"4 more toys. And, you know, we're not ugly." He stated this, and we all burst out laughing.

"Hahaha. That is the greatest joke I have ever heard." Rose stated.

"ENOUGH OF THIS. Boys." And they locked us between them, one of them added.

"You know, why don't we give our introduction first?" they started touching us. "My name is Xiumin."

"Suho, Kai, BaekHyun, Lay, Chen, D.O, Sehun, and Chanyeol."

They began to touch us more. Jennie, Rose, Lisa, and Momo attempted to fight but were beaten instead. They were far more strong than we were.

"Leave them, you assholes." Someone mentioned something, but we couldn't see his face.

"Look who's arrived. Our greatest enemies. It's been a while," Suho stated.

"I said to leave the girls." Another person stated.

And EXO ran towards them, and when we finally noticed them, it was...................

 BTS.

BTS and EXO were both utilizing their abilities. Did EXO have special abilities?

BTS won, while EXO collapsed unconscious on the floor.

"You okay?" Namjoon inquired.

"WHAT THE HELL. Who did it?" Jungkook exclaimed, pointing to the slap mark on Lisa's face.

"And what about this?" Rose's lips were bleeding from the slap, so Jimin inquired.

"Please, tell us." When Hoseok oppa saw Momo unnie's cut on her cheek, he melted.

"Chanyeol," Rose stated.

"Sehun," Lisa explained.

"Chen," Momo unnie explained.

"This?" Taehyung Oppa was curious.

"Kai," Jennie unnie murmured, wiping her lips.

"I'm going to kill them," Jungkook spoke up, but Yoongi oppa stopped him.

"Don't. They are the son of God. We might lose our abilities or perhaps our lives." Yoongi oppa explained.

"Let's take them over to our house," said Hoseok oppa.