𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

MOMO POV

We sat when they called us. But they are only missing. They finally return after ten minutes.

"I have an announcement to make. Our mom and dad have called us tomorrow for something. So, we might come late as we are going to another realm. Guards will be present. Take the guards with you if you want to travel somewhere." Namjoon Oppa spoke up.

"Okay," we all agreed.

"When will we get our clothes?" I inquired.

"We completely forgot about it. Yoongi and Taehyung will bring it with them. Jennie and Nayeon will accompany them," Jin Oppa stated.

Following the meeting, everyone returned to work. Rose and I were both getting bored. As a result, she invited me to accompany her to the park.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

At the park, there was a lot of calmness. While Rose was relaxing on the grass, I was walking and enjoying the fresh air when a young boy around 13s or 15s suddenly approached me, held my hand, and dragged me somewhere.

"Noona, help me. They want to have my brothers and I killed." He spoke.

"What's your name, please? Where are your brothers?" I asked.

" I am Yeonjun. And my brothers, they're hidden up in a bush." He spoke.

I left Rose with Yeonjun and proceeded to search for his brothers. Fortunately, I located them, and I moved in Rose's direction. When I got there, I observed a few men crowding around her and Yeonjun in one of the man's hands and a gun pointed towards both of them.

"You guys run. You'll see my home, a huge white mansion. Head there." As I spoke, they took off.

"YAH, let her go. You shitholes." I yelled.

But then someone grabbed my hair from behind and carried me to Rose and pushed me towards her, I balanced myself and Rose helped me.

"UNNIE," Rose screamed.

"Shut up," said a man.

"What exactly do you want?" I asked.

"Those four little kids." Another person stated.

"I don't know, who are you talking about," I said but they hit Yeonjun with his gun, making a scratch on his forehead.

"I am asking this last time. Tell us or we would shoot both of them." A boy said.

"There," I said, pointing to a bush.

They were all looking at that side. I seized the opportunity, snatched Yeonjun from one's grasp, and we set off running. They were following us.

"YAH. HOW DARE YOU?" A man stated.

"WE ARE EXO. EVERYONE IS TERRIFIED OF US. YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY LIKE THIS." D.O said.

"But, no, we are not," I shouted as I ran faster. Rose ran in front of me.

"Yeonjun, please run faster," I mentioned this since he wasn't running fast. I noticed blood on the road when I looked at his side. 

He was shot. Suho shot him in the leg. I asked Rose for assistance, and we ran. They almost caught us. But as we ran away, I noticed his brothers hiding near the tree in front of our mansion. I grabbed them and dashed inside the house.

I noticed Jimin Oppa on the couch as soon as we walked in. I dashed over, handed him the boys, and dialed 911.

"Hello, there is an emergency. A boy was shot." After a few moments, the ambulance arrived and carried him away. I went with him.