7 𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼

NAYEON POV

My alarm went off while I was sleeping. I awoke but didn't see Yoongi alongside me, so I dressed and went to get everyone up. I had no trouble waking up Jisoo unnie, Jennie, and Momo, but Rose, Lisa, and Jihyo were more difficult.

"Rosie, wake up," I said in Rose's room.

"Just 5 more minutes, unnie." She stated. I had an idea after fifteen minutes of difficulty.

"Rosie, Lali is munching on your favorite ice cream that I purchased for you." While smirking, I said.

"MY FAVORITE ICE CREAM. Lalisa Manoban, you're dead meat." She stated.

"Chill, it was just a prank to get you to wake up," I said.

"Unnie," she whined.

"Go prepare yourselves. Jisoo unnie and I are going to make your favorite pancakes." 

She ran to the bathroom.

"Lali, wake up, Rosie is drinking your favorite chocolate milk," I said.

"ROSE UNNIE. Don't even think of touching it." She said this as she walked towards the door, but I caught her.

"It was a joke, Lali," I said.

"Ahh," Lali exclaimed.

"Get ready or there will be no pancakes for you." I then exited the room.

"PANCAKES, YAY," Lisa said as she dashed to the restroom.

Jihyo was able to wake up easily, but she couldn't easily calm down.

Everyone came down after a few minutes, and in the meantime, I cooked breakfast for everyone. We went to see "Hwarang" after breakfast. Some episodes were left out to watch. We watched Hwarang till it was time for lunch. 

We then went shopping and later to Starbucks. It was 4:00 p.m. When we got home, we discovered...........

----------------------------------------------------------------------

??? POV

"Sir, they are alone at home. They're not there." A man stated.

"Nice, it's the right time," I said.

"Sir, we have discovered who the seven gods are." He stated.

"Who it is?" I said.

"It's......," he explained.

"WHAT?" We all said it at the same time.

"Come on, boys. We're leaving right now." I placed my order.

We're standing in front of their mansion. There were several and far too powerful guards. But we all killed them.

We sat on their couch, waiting for them to arrive. They arrived after a while.

---------------------------------------------------------

LISA POV

"Unnie, today was a lot of fun. Right?" I said.

We arrived at the house. Something was strange, the guards were not present. The gate had been left unlocked. The guards that accompanied us surrounded us in order to protect us. One of them fully opened the door but was shot in the middle of the skull. Some men appeared out of nowhere and began fighting with the guards. They approached us but were beaten up by Momo unnie, Jennie unnie, and Rose unnie. Our guards were all defeated and we had been taken inside. We tried to fight, but they were powerful. As soon as we entered, we witnessed...................