𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓴

ROSE POV

"Ughhh, another morning, another sapphire." I turned to look at Jimin, who was sleeping on the couch. I feel sorry for him at times.

I just agreed to him courting me. We have yet to be official. He's adorable while he's asleep. I approached him gently.

"How come you're so adorable? Why do you keep attracting me to yourself? Is it true that I love you? I really love you. I'm just afraid of losing you. Chim, I want you to stay with me forever." I whispered.

"I love you, too, Rose." He replied as he slowly opened his eyes.

"Wait, you were listening to everything I said?" I said.

"Yes, and I also hope that we can stay together forever." He said, smiling.

"Rose, can we start dating now? PWEASE." He said it with puppy eyes.

"Okay, I won't be able to resist those eyes from now on." I then proceeded to take a shower.

After showering, I noticed Jimin dozing off. I didn't want to wake him. But I wasn't going to wake him up, but I heard a yell.

"WHERE ARE PARK ROSEANNE AND PARK JIMIN?" Jin oppa yelled.

"IF THEY ARE STILL SLEEPING, I'LL WHOOP THEIR ASSES WITH JIN'S PINK SLIPPER." Jisoo unnie spoke up. Jimin awoke when he heard their scream. I was frightened to hear something. Shit. They're on their way.

Jimin dashed to the bathroom, and I raced to get ready. The door slammed open with a thud. 

"PARK JIMIN," 

"PARK ROSEANNE," those yells startled me.

"Yes, unnie and oppa," I replied.

"None of that. Where has Jimin gone?" Jin oppa asked.

"He is taking a shower," I said.

"Okay," Jisoo unnie said, and my gaze was drawn to the pink shoe in her hand. She quickly hid it.

They then stepped outdoors. And I followed them down, and not long after, Jimin appeared with his hair wet. I swear he looked fucking hot. Jiminaaa, Please stop doing that to me. He took a seat near me and began eating his meal.

We all went to the living room and sat on the couch after breakfast.

"So Jennie and Rose are the only ones left. There are a few things I've noticed." Namjoon Oppa spoke up.

"What exactly is it?" Jin oppa asked.

"First, the sapphire is discovered by the girls' mates. Second, the person who is holding the sapphire gets injured. That implies Jimin and Taehyung will discover the next sapphire, and we have to help them. We must protect them at all costs." Namjoon oppa went on.

"Anything else," Jimin asked.

"Nope," he replied.

After that, the wind became quite strong. Dust was everywhere, and it was getting into our eyes.

I closed my eyes to keep dust from getting into them. I opened my eyes to see Jimin form a force field around us and felt nothing.

It was ultimately over after a few minutes, and a sand structure was formed.

Oh, it was familiar. It is known as the Bukhansan National Park.

I inquired, "Bukhansan National Park?"

"Huh," Jimin asked.

"Bukhansan National Park is the answer," I replied.

"All right, then we're off to Bukhansan National Park after this." Namjoon Oppa spoke up. Everything stopped swiftly. It was shocking to find our mansion so clean with barely a trace of dust.