𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓵𝓾𝓫𝓼

Everyone is with their mates. Jinsoo went to the Montero club. Namhyo went to the Red Night Club, Moseok went to the White Rose Club, Yoongyeon went to the Magical Club (it is a name), Jirose went to the Neon Street Club, Taennie went to the Moonlight Club, and Liskook went to the Royal Horse Club (which is funny).

JISOO POV

With our mates driving their respective vehicles, we got ready and left. We headed into the garage. WHAT THE FUCK. OH MY GOD. They had a lot of cars. It was probably more than I can count. Jin pulled out in a white Lamborghini. When I looked at my sisters, they were stunned. Jin was among the boys smirking.

We hopped in the car and drove to the club.

Even in the morning, the club was crowded. We entered the club and began looking around. We couldn't come up with anything. We approached the bartender and requested a drink. He came back and handed us our drink. Jin took his drink, but I found a piece of paper.

"Jin, take a look," I said

"A piece of paper," I said.

"It says, 'I am something only found in clubs. Rich businessmen drool over me." Jin stated.

"WHAT?" I said.

"Ummm, I think I know the answer. And I think you should stay here." He stated.

"Just tell me the answer," I said.

"Nooo." He stated.

"Please tell me. Is the answer prostitutes?" I said.

He replied, "Uhmm, yes."

"And why I shouldn't come there." I inquired.

"You might feel uncomfortable, and there might be too many drunks. So, please stay here, and this ring will keep you safe." He stated.

I couldn't say anything because he was making a valid point.

"Okay, goodbye," I said, and he pecked into my cheek and walked away.

With Jin,

When I walked in, the aroma of alcohol filled my nostrils. I noticed people kissing in a corner. I was secretly inspecting every corner. When a girl came up to me and clung to me. I was pushing her, but she just clung to me.

"Leave him," a girl said, and the girl who was clutching to me walked away.

"Why are you here?" She inquired.

"It's none of your business," I explained.

"Who are you?" she inquired.

"Why do you want to know?" I stated that I was still looking.

"Woah, the god is full of attitude." She abruptly stated. How did she find out?

"How do you know?" I muttered but she ignored me and handed me a piece of paper before leaving.

When I got outside, I noticed Jisoo still drinking orange juice. I sat down and opened the paper.

"A girl gave me this piece of paper that said, 'I jump off a cliff every time and cease in the winter.' What would it be?" I said.

 "waterfall." She said.

*** The same case was with Moseok and Liskook.***

At Red Night Club, 

NO ONE'S POV

They reached their destination and entered. Someone whispered something into Namjoon's ear as soon as they entered.