𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝓭𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓬𝓵𝓾𝓮𝓼??

JENNIE POV

"If you don't love me, how come you're affected by the myth? You should be happy because you can marry the person you love. You'll be free in a couple of days. I am happy for you, Kim Jennie. You should be happy as well." He said.

"It's enough," I shouted.

"Just what is enough? I am speaking the truth, and the truth is always bitter." He responded.

"Shut up," I told him.

"Saying it will not change the fact that you do not love me and that I will die in a few days." He said.

"Don't say something like that. You will not die. OKAY, I LOVE YOU. I love you." I yelled.

"W-What?" He asked.

"I said I love you and you're not going to die, and I swear I'll beat your a$$ up. TAEHYUNG KIM IF YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN." I yelled at him and kissed him

He lifted me and began removing my clothing; I did the same. We were both naked now. In the middle of our kiss, He gripped my breasts, causing me to moan.

"Are you ready, baby girl?" He continued to squeeze my breasts. I agreed by nodding.

He said, "Words, baby girl."

"Yes, Daddy," I said, and he proceeded to my clit and began licking it.

I moaned, "Ahhhh, Daddy." He began thrusting with his three fingers.

"Fuck, yes," I moaned. He began thrusting very hard. I suddenly felt something in my stomach.

"Daddy, I'm going to cum," I said.

"Cum for Daddy, Let me taste you." I cummed in his finger, he remarked. He licked his finger. 

He thrusted his dick within me without warning. I was a moaning mess.

"Fuck, you're so huge." I groaned.

"You're so tight." He said this while thrusting harder.

We then switched places. I was right on top of him.

He said, "Ride daddy's huge dick, baby girl."

I began jumping up and down. He pressed my breasts, and I felt a knot in my stomach.

"Daddy, I'm going to cum," I said.

"Me, too," he said, and we both cummed.

"I love you, too, Kim Jennie." He said this as he hugged me.

"Let's clean up this mess," I pointed out, and we both dressed We both went down to eat something after clearing up the mess.

***These are the moans heard by Rose in the previous chapter.***

HOSEOK POV

That was terrifying. Momo came in when I was drying my hair. 

***The pic of the mirror is above at the start.***

"Hobiahhh, take a look." She said and I looked at her.

She was holding two papers.

"Yellow, and this?" I inquired.

"Yes, it is the sea. Yellow and sea. THE YELLOW SEA. The sea between Korea and China," she shouted.

"So, the fourth sapphire is in the yellow sea." I inquired.

"Let's go, to find out." She stated.

"We need to talk about it, let's go tomorrow," I said.

"Okay, then." She said this and walked away.