𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓼

NAME-  PARK JIHYO

MATE-  KIM NAMJOON

POWER-  WIND

SPECIAL POWER-  AIR AND WIND MANIPULATION

----------------------------------------------------

JUNGKOOK POV

We've been waiting for Namjoon Hyung and Jihyo for more than 30 minutes. When I called them, they said they'd be here in 5 minutes, but it ended up being more than 30 minutes. Jin Hyung went to wake them up this time. Jin Hyung, Namjoon Hyung, and Jihyo arrived after around 5 minutes.

"All right, then. Let's talk about the clue." Jin Hyung explained.

"14, 25, 11, 15, 18, 23, 5." While decoding the code, Namjoon Hyung said.

"N, Y, K, O, R, W, and E." He remarked.

"What specifically is it?" I inquired.

"Wait a sec," he said.

"New, Kory. No, New, roky. YES, THIS IS NEW YORK. What? New York?" He appeared surprised.

"The third sapphire is in New York?" Jisoo noona said.

"So prepare yourselves. We're off to NEW YORK." Jin Hyung said.

"YES," everyone exclaimed.

We dashed to our rooms and began packing our belongings. I approached Lisa when I saw her enter.

"I'd like to speak with you, Lisa," I said.

"Okay," she responded as she plopped down on the bed.

"You and your sisters will be trained to use your powers and weapons after you receive powers. REMEMBER DON'T REMOVE THE RING THAT DAD GAVE YOU EVEN AFTER YOU GET YOUR POWERS. It will assist us in locating you. And I know you hate me. I apologize for the inconvenience. I don't know if we'd make it together. Please forgive me for anything." I said. When I looked at her, she appeared surprised.

"W-What do you mean?" She asked.

"There's something there, Lisa. Neither you nor your sisters are aware of it." I replied.

"T-Tell me. What will happen? TELL ME, TELL ME. Please," she begged, breaking down in tears.

I went to her and hugged her.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you, Lisa. But I promise I'll inform you once you've received your powers." I said.

"Promise," she stated.

"Pinky promise," I said back.

"Come on, let's pack our belongings

"Come on, let's pack our belongings." I was headed toward our closet when Lisa suddenly grabbed my hand.

"What happened?" I asked.