Part 1 We are getting old

LISA POV

honey , youre always busy . we rarely see you . me and your papa is getting old , dont you have plans on having a girlfriend ? Mrs. manoban said to his son Lisa . ( yes son his a intersex in here so i prefer to call him a He . )

mom im too busy for that and i have so many meeting and you know im always travelling outside the country . - Lisa .

yeah youre always busy we miss you so much , we are getting old and sad . one day you will only have memories of us because you are too busy to have time with your parents . ( Mrs manoban knew this tactic would work in his son )

mom what do you want ? i can call Rose to accompany you to shop .

if Rose is your gf i would gladly go with her but if shes just your bestfriend i dont like .

mom just tell me what you want .

did you recall what i told you last time on the phone ?

ahm what did you say i cant remember mom .

marry my friends daughter . i want a grandchild !!!

ehhhh .

mom is marrying too much ? i mean that girl isnt my girlfriend and then i would marry her ? what if that friends of yours just wants our money .

they are good people lisa , not all people are about money ( lisa rolled her eyes , he remember many times some of her mommas friends used her just to have designer clothes and bag , and jewelry . luckily he seems to notice it . and for the gold digger friends he punished them . no one could play with his loveones , not in his watch ! )

Lisa agreed because he doent want to make his parents sad . it was just a little thing for him . if he doesnt like the girl he could divorce her right away .

IRENES POV

After i service mam taeyeon . i quickly washed myself in the bathroom . i cried , i was so unlucky why are these unfortunate things are happening to my life . my parents just left me in the orphanage the kids there bully me . and when i got adopted i thought things will turn out fine . but after they have me already on their home . that is where they revealed their true identity .

they make me a money tree. they make me service or escort men and women but they kept me virgin because i will be married to one of their friends son .

a new nightmare will begin after that im really tired of this life .

Irene shower and dress properly tonight you will meet your soon to be husband ! Mrs. Park yelled from downstairs .

irene could only cry . can someone save me from this nightmare .

*****

we arrived at a very expensive restaurant . We are welcomed by the staffs they are so polite and im so shy i dont deserve to be in this place. my step parents are just cozy they are used to this , well all my clients are rich .

hi ! a woman stand up and have a cheek to cheek greetings to my step mom and the man shaked stepdads hands .

this is my daughter irene .

irene this will be your mother in law . and this is your father in law . Mr and ms manoban . i shake their hand im shy but each of them hugged me. but i know this kindness is just temporary.

ahh where is your son ? my mom said

as usual he is late but he will be here in no time . as Mrs manoban said that , a man came rushing. he was pretty handsome , i felt even more shy i bow my head .

hi mom , dad . im sorry im late . you know i was busy at the office .

youre always busy whats new ?
his mom irritatedly said .

anyway this is Mr and Mrs Lee . and this will be your wife. irene

i lift my head and we have a eye to eye contact . my eyes always see beautiful and handsome people but when i meet him , my heart drummed. he stretch his hand and we handshake . he has soft hands.

so i was saying , next week will be the wedding . Mrs manoban said .

Lisa was currently drinking let out the water in his mouth because he was shocked .

mom i need to go outside the country nextweek please move it . he massaged his temple . i know he doesnt like to marry me , i want to cry again . im ashamed of myself.

ok you will marry her after 3days . Lisa just look at me. and i said nothing and looked outside the window .

after all the agreements everything was settled we will be married on friday .

i can feel excitement but i know this marriage wont work . he doesnt like me now , what more if he knows my past . so i made a decision . i have to go his place and stop the wedding .

LISA POV

shes pretty and shy . and when she looked at me i felt my heart skipped a beat . i never felt it to anyone .

but i get annoyed my mom wants us to marry nextweek . i have a business trip and i have to check at my other business . i am a perfectionist .

i told my mom that i have a business trip nextweek and i can see disapointment in her eyes. haist seeing her like that makes me want to kiss her . whats wrong with me , im being soft .

the wedding will be after 3days i didnt protest anymore . and irene didnt say anything against it .

after that we went home .

*******

while i was chillin at my sofa watching netflix . my intercome rang .

young master , there is a girl who wanted to see you her name is Irene Lee.

ok let her in . i said to the guard .

as she entered i feel suffocated by her scent , i think im not in my right mind being with her make my heart pump faster while my buddy is excited . haist .

after she entered she spoke quickly , Lisa im here to tell you something . please let me finished first before i became coward .

i nod then she proceed .

my parents they have are up to no good , they just want to grab money from you.

what about you ? i asked irene .

what about me ? irene replied

yes you.

i dont want to be a part of it so its better if you back out . i dont want you to regret anything . and you know im just no one ill just taint your reputation .

after she said that i cant help but to pull and kiss her at first she didnt respond but yeah she give in . the kiss it feels like it brought me to life . i hold her more closer and she snaked her arms around my shoulder. i dont know why but the kiss was so passionate it feels like we are already a couple . we kissed until we need to breathe . after that i hugg her. and kiss her forehead .

go home okay its not good for a girl wondering around in the middle of the night . my driver will send you at your home okay ?

she just nod shes shy . and before she walked out the door i pull her again , peck her lips and said goodbye .

fuck shes so addicting .