Part 5

IRENES POV

wife i really miss you so much .

after he said that my heart started beating loudly.  stop saying that manoban youre giving me a heart attack i shouted in my mind .

he leaned in and gave me a lingering kiss that started to jumpstart my body .

he cupped my ass and carried me like a newly wed , lisa was a really sweet guy. 

he continued to kiss me and lay me in our bed topping me . as he   continued to lick me at the base of my neck down to my collarbone. just by doing it i think i can come .

im already wet for him and his erection that keep touching my belly wasnt helping at all .

he pull down my strap and unclasp my bra and he was really good at it .

he suck my breast and twirl his tounge in my nipple i cant help but to arch my back in pleasure and he started squeezing the other one .  after he was done with the twins he pull down my dress intirely with my underwear . he came down on me and lick my navel until he was face to face with my hidden treasure .

i was shy and i try to cover it because i was so wet down there but he remove my hand and i saw him lick his lips when he saw me already dripping wet for him .

he wasted no time and dive in it . like a deprive child he suck and lick my bud. i can feel his tounge licking my clit up and after his mouth sucking it making me so sensitive .  i cant control myself not to hold on his nape cause fuck i want him to stay there forever .

i loose all my control when he poke my hole with his hard tounge i felt like there are waves of orgasms that is happening inside of me while his tounge was going in and out my hole .

he then involve his finger , he push it in and out of me . i keep creating weird noise that is escaping my mouth . and i fell spasm and my toe curl on its own . im now letting out that juices that he willingly lick .

after that he remove his clothes and pants . and i see his buddy pointing at me even if it wasnt even release in its confinement , went he set it free i cant help but gulp and be scared . his huge can he fit in me .

but all this worries fly tru the air when he started rubbing it in my slit . i can feel myself  flooding again . 

i think my girl down hear is getting cheeky at my husbands buddy . as they started making out down there .

Lisa started poking me and when he enter his tip i felt pain but when he repeated it so many times , wooing my pussy to enter it finally let him in . i felt pain and pleasure at the same time , this kind of sweet pain is so addicting .

once he is fully inside , he started his small trust until i got used to it and he can already glide inside and out .

Lisa wanted me to look at him while he was claiming me . and the scene was so erotic , i look at it and snap it in my mind .

i pulled him and kissed him . i dont know why but i felt like im so inlove with him .  i hope he doesnt leave me , i hope he wont break my trust . because i feel like if he leaves me now ill be trap in a blackhole .

my body was enjoying lisas pounding , the more he dig deeper into my pussy the more it open and my legs wrap in his butt .

i know i was getting close because my moans became a cry of begging for release , i held him so close. even if were both sweaty . lisa begun to speed up and he started being rough that i knew i wanted too . and after his few animalistic trust .  i came hard but still he didnt stop and trust more bringing me to another mind blowing orgasm once again , now he came too .

he still held me close and i could feel our loud heartbeats . he pull out and went into my side when our breathing became normal .

eventhough i want him more . i was so tired but still i hear him say im hers and his mine . i just nod because im exhausted .

******

i wake up with a new dress . my husband must have replaced it while im asleep. 

i look at his face , how lucky i am he was so handsome . how i wish i would always wake up beside him .

and i remember our intimate moments again gosh i feel hot all of a sudden .  but i feel sore between my legs .  so i have to push that thoughts away my husband is good in bed maybe if we did it again i wont be able to walk anymore .

what are you thinking wife ? you look lost.

ah nothing im gonna get up now , i know youre hungry. 

yes im really hungry wife.  after that lisa kissed me .

he was really good cause now im at his mercy again , crying and begging for a release . but he is torturing me , he was giving me that slow long strokes when all i want is him pounding me deep and rough .

well now he begins to listen to me . he is speeding up like a scared cat , afraid that a police with give him a ticket for driving too fast .

i wanted more of it , even if he ripped me i want it if it was him .
wreck me daddy . with what i said i think i added fuel in him .
we both lost our control .

after our earth shattering work out . i think my whole energy is suck up , i told my husband no more so after he came , he calmed himself down . and just gave me kisses at the forehead .

he fed me because im really tired that even lifting a spoon seems imposible  .

i woke up and it was already 3am . my husband is snoring lightly next to me .

i quietly get my phone and snap a pic of him but stupid me , my cellphone has a flash .

he opened his eyes and gave me a warm smile .

stealing pics like a paparazzi ah ,

i pout . im sorry .

he get my phone and pulled me . and then he snap a pic while he was kissing me at my cheeks .

he check the pic , there thats a good pic . then he tap the front camera again . he made a pout and some crazy poses .

you have many pics of me now wife.  he said teasing me .

are you hungry wife ? do you want to eat again ? do you want hotdog ?

i pinch him . im so sore i cant take another hotdog anymore .

he started laughing . no a true hotdog wife . 

he stand up and carried me to the kitchen . since its so early he never bothered to wake up the maid that i find it a good attitude of him .

after he cook hotdog and egg . we ate peacefully .