Part 12

after his warm bath irene prepared the bed .

at first lisa doesnt want them to share a bed afraid of transfering virus to his wife but irene disagreed . She feel hurt that lisa doesnt want to sleep beside her.  but lisa explain his side and they agreed to sleep together but they wont kiss lips to lips unless lisa recovers from his sickness .

Irene turn on her alarm because every 4 hours her husband need to drink medicine.

Lisa will wake up from time to time because of coughing , irene can see lisa has pain in chest whenever he is coughing so she massage his chest using vaporub .

irene put blanket around lisas body because he feels cold eventhough his body is hot.  she didnt have sleep that night , she always caress lisas arms .

at morning irene wake up lisa to eat porridge that she cook.  and she handed him medicine .

wife you didnt sleep ? lisa noticed dark circles under irenes eyes .

i slept a little.  dont worry about me . then she touch lisas forehead and neck gladly his temperature become low.

hubby take a rest after eating okay ? what do you want to eat ?

youre working so hard wife , im sorry. 

hmpf its nothing.  remember that i should take care of you . no one else . there is possesiveness in irenes voice.

yes youll take care of me and i'll take care of you . 

after that lisa fell asleep again because of the medicine. 

irene cooked a light meal for lisa and after that she slept at her husband side.  she just wake up when lisa is pulling her closer .

hmm hubby . are you hungry ?
what do you need ?

im just fine wife , just sleep i just want to be close to you .

irene touch lisas face . i love you hubby . and after that she burried her head in lisas chest .
while lisa kiss her forehead . i love you more my wife . they both fell asleep after that .

after 3days lisa body began to recover , but his cough is still there so irene didnt let him go to work and they decided that after a week they will spent 1 week on vacation that made irene very happy .

at the 4th day they went out but still in lisas mansion at the back of the main house.  there lisa showed irene the big aquarium , it was a 20-meter tunnel that you can only see in ocean park . ( but hes rich , so he has it . )

wow you have these .

yes looking at them it makes me relax . Lisa pointed the sting ray and some fish . and he even have sharks . wow !

and as we go in a little more , theres a room full of arcade games .

Lisa saw irenes amuzed faced.

this arcade was built because of my grandfather . we were so close that he was like my real dad . he chuckles . we always go to arcade , we play balls , ride bump cars , punch some punching bags and you know smack some frogs in the head . we always end up having so many tickets.  and we replace them with stuff toys and gadgets.  it was always fun when im with him.  lisas voice change into sad . then he got sick , we cant go out . but he loves me so much he built this arcade for me , so we can always play even if he was in the wheelchair . My grandfather he was my hero .

irene listens to lisa , she knew his grandfather hold a big space in lisas whole being .

then they went to another room again this time . it was cozy . it has many picture frames .