IM HERE DONT WORRY P4

LISA POV

eventhough i dont want to leave my wife i have to . i need to go overseas to check and solve the problems . i needed to sign contracts too that are worth million of dollars .

last night i got the message that they already caught the hacker who stole our designs . we design guns , armors , battle gears , upgraded cars and tanks , airplanes etc we do it .

he hack our system but he didnt know i put some infringenment in it so i could trace it .

Sir he is felix , the hacker .

he isnt spilled yet to whom he is working for ? i said looking at our man and the teenage guy with gray hair .

get a transfarent coffin put him there and fill it with water but not enough to drown him , then put some frogs and tarantulas . if he dont speak yet for another hour add electric eel and if he still dont , add snake . if he still wont speak add piranha .

when the teenage boy heard it he become pale . well i dont have so much time for him i need to do make this all done , i need to get back to my wife asap .

after i said that i turn my back and walk out to go to my office . there i check our budget and profits and other negotiations.

meet some importants clients in row , back to back meeting . i need to squeeze them in my time so i can shorten my visit in here . i even ask my man toi prepare the special jet in case it is needed by some client .

i faced my laptop and turn it on . after i enter the password the screen start to show complicated looking data and i started working on it again .

it was already 9pm when i stop because im already experiencing migraine .

i drink a medicine and headed back to my house in here .

i called my wife and we videocalled while i was showering .

seeing her makes my tiredness away . i decided to tease her by showing my butt .

after our call we decided to hung up and sleep .

******

after i wake up and had a breakfast i go to my building . felix started to talk when the transparent coffin was filled with water . ohh boy that was fast .

His boss was taeyang . that guy has been competing with me eversince we are in gradeschool .

he is really challenging me. he was mad at me because i defeated him for so many times .
what a looser !

i'll let go of him this time atleast i know his schemes . i'll just deal with him after this .

after that i go to my office again . as i glance to my phone i read the report about my wife again .

i found out that she was a high school graduate . i would hire someone to tutor her , i want to build up irenes confidence and i dont want anyone to belittle my wife .

i switch tab and i read again the one im currently reading .

How do I make my wife feel
loved by me?
Here are 56 ways to show your wife
how much you love her.
1. Really listen to her. Put down your
phone, turn off the TV, and find out
what's going on in her life.
2. Pray for her. ..
3. Pray with her. .
4. Don't flirt with other women.
5. Do the laundry. ...
6. Give her a massage.
7. Give her a kiss on the cheek.
8. Praise her when she is there.

etc . i read it . some are not applicable in our lives so i just search again .

i want irene to be happy , i want to see her genuine smile , and if she'll cry i want it to be tears of happiness . she is so precious to me .