Part 8

Love wake up , Lisa said shaking irene , his eyes were worried.

im in cold sweat . its a nightmare .

i remember it again when dad locked me in the dark basement , many crawling insects are there , even a rat run in my feet .

hes so mad at me . he make me sit in one of his friends lap while drinking but the man was a pervert , his hand kept roaming in my body , at first he slide his hands inside my shirt to my stomach and then his hands went higher he wants to put his hands inside my bra . i stood up , cursed him and stomped at his feet. 

after that dad dragged me by the hair and slapped me so many times and he push me in the basement . no light no food . i felt really scared that i cried the whole time being there.

i thought they will take care of me but all they did was hurt me , i wish i could tell it to someone .

love whats wrong ? what did you dream about . he said he gave me water and he was now rubbing my back .

hubby , i cried in his arms .

whats wrong wife im here , you are safe with me . tell me what happened ?

but irene just shook her head and hugg him tight. 

Lisa looked at the woman beside him , shes now sleeping peacefully but she had dried tears in her cheeks . Lisa get a wet wipes in the table and wipe her wifes face. 

his heart ache seeing his wife like this . he hugged her and rubbed her back. 

you suffered enough wife , dont worry im here now no one can bully you. 

irene woke up with big arms embracing her . she like it waking up with lisa , he gave her peace and she feels safe around him .

Good morning love , he cuddled her more .

dont you have work now , youll be late its already 8am .

no i wont go to work today , i want to be with you . and i want to have some exercise , lisa pull irenes hands and put it on his hard desire .

why did you have a morning wood hmp ? irene squeezed it lightly and pet it . earning a twitch and a moan from lisa .

well ask yourself , youre melons are teasing me .

and when irene look at herself her breast can be seen from the inside and she was not wearing bra . ( she doesnt sleep with bra )

lisa attacked irenes lips and pushed his tounge inside irenes mouth , their tounge is dancing with each ,the kiss was passionate , he wants her to know it wasnt just lust . he wants her because he loves her .

he then proceeded to kiss her in the jaw unto her neck , he then pull down irenes strap revealing her chest . lisa gave it a squeeze while sucking the other one . he gave time to worship it not neglecting anyplace untouch . he even lick irene armpit . thats how much he love irene ( irene squirms to lisas touch , shes so wet on what hes doing ) he then kiss her navel until he reach her mound , and snipp it , he pull down her underwear . 

he spread her legs wide , and dive to her pussy to give a lick to her clit  , he licks and suck it sending volts of pleasure in each others body . and then enter his tounge in her hole , he sweep his tounge into her folds and to the to its sides . enjoying even if his face has irenes juice , he enters his fingers in irenes narrow hole and started finger thrusting her , irene felt pain and pressure at the same time while lisa is fingering her . until she finally adjusted and she wanted lisa inside her .

daddy i want you . irene shyly admitted. 

Lisas eyes are in full lust after he heard her wife . so he stand up , pull out his sando and drop down his boxer revealing his angry bird , he put condom in his pet .

lisa was happy inside that his wife is already accepting him . he really wanted her but he was thinking twice to make the first move after he knows her past , he was afraid to trigger irene or bring up some bad memories.

after that he aligned himself infront of irenes entrance . he holds his shaft and make his mushroom go up and down to irenes slit lubricating it . he gently push it in inches by inches in irenes hole because he can feel resistance . he kissed irene and whispers sweet words to her until irene relaxed and he managed to fully go in .

he started his little trust being patient until irene tells him to move a little faster . ( lisa roll his eyes if she only knew how much he wanted to get faster and deeper ) so he started to get his tempo right . ( lisa was delighted in his heart that irene was hugging him tighter and ordering him to go deeper , so being a good husband he did it  ) after few more deep trust irene toes curl down as she climaxed and soon after Lisa followed .

their lovemaking level up because he asked irene if he can take her from behind and irene said yes . she even tilted her head so they can kiss while he take her . lisa was in cloud 9 .

after having their release lisa still stayed inside irene until they both calm down and he throws the second condom in the trashbin .

they were hugging each other , when irenes stomach growl . lisa chuckled .

wife youre hungry do you want hotdog ? Lisa teased

i want real food . irene said with a aegyo. 

youre so cute , lisa peck her on the lips . lets shower and eat after . alright ? then he carried irene bridal style to the bathroom .

while eating , lisa cant help but to looked at irene . he can see his lovebites and its making him hot .

irene knew what was happening he saw lisas angry bird ready for  action again . so she pinch him . eat !

Lisa pout but eat , he hopes irene could take back her energy . his angry bird wants to poke the pussy cat again .

after eating he massaged irenes thighs because he noticed irenes legs are woobly . not being satisfied in his work , he told irene they have to go to a massage parlor . irene agreed so they went to the "Greathand massage spa " .

they took a couple room but there is a partition .

the massage started everything is fine . but irene felt panicked when she hear little moans to the other side , so she told the female therapist to open the partition . she saw lisa is face down and the female therapist that is handlimg her was massaging his lower back . she relaxed a little , but she was still unconfortable seeing someone touching his husband .  but she put aside the thoughts because she doesnt know how to massage and her husband needs it .

after an hour its their turn to face up . she looked at her husband lisa has towel in his eyes . and he is sleeping .

irene is not asleep but she has towel in her face too . she felt that the masseuse is pausing for a while and would continue again . it repeated for a few times until she got curious and lifted her towel in her eyes . and she saw the masseuse is looking at the right side , she followed her gase and she saw his husband is sleeping but his angry bird is up and standing proudly .  she told both masseuse to stop the massage and went out .

she went close to lisa and heared him whispering in his dreams .

love im close , youre so hot . he said panting .

even in dreams lisa is feeling her .

irene pull down lisas boxer and sucked him until he released . after that she waked him up .

irene made a mental note , she wont let lisa have a massage by himself only its dangerous.