Part 2

days passed by quickly and its already lisa and irenes wedding .

you may kiss the bride . the priest said .

they were a round of applause and many are cheering . Lisa kissed me and hugged me after . his smile is like he won a lottery thats how happy he is . and me i feel happy too. 

after the wedding we went to the reception . lisa is always at my side smilling i wonder how long he will smile and i hope he wont loose that smile it looks good in him  .

His hands are on my waist and he introduce me to his friends and business partner . 

i have mixed emotions , i feel little  like i dont belong here and i fear because what if lisa has a friend that had been my client.  sometimes i want to have a plastic surgery to escape the humiliation .

wife are you okay ? Lisa asked me looking at me worriedly .

i just nod .

you must be tired , he caressed my arms lovingly.  ill just excuse us , so we can rest okay ?

i nod again .

after that Lis lead me outside , our hands are intertwined . its a strange feeling having someone holding your hand like this . but i dont want to keep my hopes high , all this things are just temporary .

the driver open the door for us , he let me in first , putting his hand on my head so i wont bump in the roof and then he went in next.  after that he click the partition and it closed .

wife come here sit beside me .

and i obeyed for i fear if he would get mad at the first day of our marriage. 

as i sat there Lisa  lean  for a kiss.  like our first kiss it was passionate , gentle and i can feel that im loved . Does he like me ?

we kiss i dont how long until the driver announced that we are already in his house .

he carried me bridal style at first i dont want but he insist.  i squelled because he was so silly . my hand hold on to his neck and i can feel my mouth forming a smile .

he kicked the door and we went inside.  we are still in our wedding clothes. 

i looked at him . im shy but i asked . should i shower first ? what do you want me to do ? i said in a low voice .

he chuckled . no need for that my wife , lets just take off your wedding dress . but before that i made a request to dim the lights . and so he did , i was only in bra and panties when i lay in the bed .

he removed his suit and only his  boxers are left .

he crawled in the bed and
he went on top of me giving me some of his weight . and he kissed me again passionately , our tounge are battling each other for dominance , the kiss was heated i can feel his erection on my stomach.  and it makes me wet down to my core. 

his kisses went to my jawline to my neck . sucking my sweet spot . wife your smell is so intoxicating , he said eroticaly .

lisa is like a hungry lion ready to attack its prey.  he unclasped my bra in one hand . and suck my breast . i moan while he play with my nipple in his mouth . his other hand is fondling my other breast.  he takes his sweet time giving equal attention to the twins . 

as he kiss me down he stopped and open the lights . my heart begins to pound in horror . as i feel exposed and now he knows a part of my secret .

who did this to you ? he said pointing to some scars on my belly.  it was a scar i got from one of my clients because he wants me to suck the dick of his friend that he invited for a drink .